“Best Fish'n'Chips!”

Papa's Kitchen, Bangkok
Ranked #339 of 11,173 Restaurants in Bangkok
Cuisines: American, Italian, Mexican, Australian, British
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Home cooking style restaurant with fantastic burgers and daily specials at local prices. Quality imported ingredients used to produce hearty meals and overall value for money experience. Extensive wine and drinks list at very low prices.
Reviewed July 14, 2014

Went here last night after I heard about it from a friend who had been. Cosy place with great service from the owners which always makes a difference! Menu offers a good selection of favourites...burgers, fish and chips, bangers and mash, ribs. Many western restaurants in Bangkok get by on copy cat dishes made from processed food.....here, you can tell it is made fresh and from scratch. Great flavour and good quality. Creative presentation. Table of five were all satisfied and will be back.

1  Thank LondonTamara
There are newer reviews for Papa's Kitchen, Bangkok

Reviewed July 14, 2014

Me and my girl friend had the pleasure of trying out this awesome new restaurant in Pattakan Soi 30 recently. We live quite close to soi Pattanakan and we've been on the look out for a place that served International food at a reasonable price. Well I'm happy to say we've found it at Papa's Kitchen.

The menu is varied and each time we go now we try a different dish out. The first time I tried the ribs and they were great, next time I went for the Blues Brother burger with blue cheese! Simply the best burger in town. Now I see they've added steak to the menu too which will be my next choice.

Anyway, just to say this place is really worth checking out.

1  Thank simon t
Reviewed July 14, 2014

I have been to Papa's Kitchen several times since they opened. So far my favorite burger is The Flying Dutchman. Go for the onion rings and the desert shakes as well! My wife and I live in Sathorn but I travel to Papa's Kitchen for the food, the friendly staff, and the amazing prices. Right now this is a little known gem in Bangkok that will soon become the talk of the town and you will need reservations weeks in advance. They also have an amazing selection of booze and wine to wash down your meal. Added bonus is that there is plenty of parking nearby or on the street (and if you know Bangkok you know parking is impossible).

1  Thank Jay T
Reviewed July 7, 2014

I saw Papa's on my morning run and thought we'd give it a try. And, MAN, we're glad we did. Helpful, courteous staff. And a scrumptious, juicy burger...best I've had in Bangkok (and we've lived in BKK 6 years)! And best I've had in Southeast Asia - where we've lived for the last 11 years! Thanks, Tim, and staff! Excellent! We'll be back.

Reviewed June 30, 2014

Been to this great new little place twice and its really good, Great friendly service, good fresh home cooked food.
The Fish n Chips are the best in town you even get proper malt vinegar for your chips
The Burger too is very impressive, juicy, full of flavour and easy to pick up and eat.

Easy to get too and plenty of parking within 1 minute walk

I'll become a regular for sure

Also the playlist is really good and unlike anything else in Bangkok