From check-in, when we were upgraded to a corner room, to check-out, we were treated very cordially by the staff here. The property is showing its age a bit, if you look hard, but overall it is good value for the price. There is a nice little fitness room, dressing rooms with sauna, and a postage-stamp swimming pool to recover from the Bangkok heat and smog. But what really highlights this hotel is that you are steps away from Bumrungrad Hospital. Oh, and the buffet breakfast does include eggs-to-order -- the staff comes to your table with a slip of paper for you to fill out.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- FuramaXclusive Sukhumvit - A Unico Collection, is ideally located in the heart of Bangkok’s Central Business District and easily accessible to the rest of the city. Shopping, food and entertainment are abundant in the area and the future City Airport Terminal in Makkasan will be built nearby, where the high-speed rail links to the Suvarnabhumi Airport. Venturing further out is made simple by using the BTS skytrain – Siam Central station, which is only two stops away, is linked by skybridges to the Siam Paragon, Siam Centre shopping malls and Siam Square. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your FuramaXclusive Sukhumvit reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Furamaxclusive Sukhumvit Bangkok
- Furamaxclusive Sukhumvit Hotel Bangkok