Stayed for one night in May 2011. Very nice boutique hotel with a good location, close to skytrain and MRT. Rooms are big and clean and the staff is very friendly.
Breakfast location was quite small but the food was tasty .
Definitely would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- FuramaXclusive Sukhumvit - A Unico Collection, is ideally located in the heart of Bangkok’s Central Business District and easily accessible to the rest of the city. Shopping, food and entertainment are abundant in the area and the future City Airport Terminal in Makkasan will be built nearby, where the high-speed rail links to the Suvarnabhumi Airport. Venturing further out is made simple by using the BTS skytrain – Siam Central station, which is only two stops away, is linked by skybridges to the Siam Paragon, Siam Centre shopping malls and Siam Square. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotwire, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, TripOnline SA, Expedia, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your FuramaXclusive Sukhumvit reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Furamaxclusive Sukhumvit Bangkok
- Furamaxclusive Sukhumvit Hotel Bangkok