I do love Bangkok especially around Nana, Sukhumvit, Asok but I do tire of tragic Euro men with 16yr old Thais on their arms, (attempting to look cool) and the businesses that cater to them, so the Grande was a welcome rest stop.
At first, I was not happy with the walking distance to shopping but quickly appreciated the slower pace of Soi 2. It also gave me an excuse to have a coffee at the Elefin coffee house, half way down.
For me, staff make a hotel and the Grande has the best. Friendly, helpful but with enough discretion to leave you feeling relaxed and unflustered.
Room service was quick. The food was reasonable (breakfast was outstanding) and the rooms spotless. Same for the pool and sauna.
I would stay there again in a flash
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- FuramaXclusive Sukhumvit - A Unico Collection, is ideally located in the heart of Bangkok’s Central Business District and easily accessible to the rest of the city. Shopping, food and entertainment are abundant in the area and the future City Airport Terminal in Makkasan will be built nearby, where the high-speed rail links to the Suvarnabhumi Airport. Venturing further out is made simple by using the BTS skytrain – Siam Central station, which is only two stops away, is linked by skybridges to the Siam Paragon, Siam Centre shopping malls and Siam Square. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your FuramaXclusive Sukhumvit reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Furamaxclusive Sukhumvit Bangkok
- Furamaxclusive Sukhumvit Hotel Bangkok