Convenient Resort
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 8, 2013

Large, surprisingly clean room, near the airport and very nice staff. Landed late at night, checked in and decided I needed some essentials from 7-11. They gave me directions, but after the rain, I wasn't looking to walk down a dark road with all manner of reptiles making a deafeningly loud cacophony in the dense vegetation around me. At 3:30 am a member of staff half my size took me to 7-11 on the back of a scooter and we did a little shopping. Gave him 40 Baht for the help and loaded up on everything I needed.

Would I stay here again? Without a doubt. The WiFi code was handed to me at check in and the WiFi works flawlessly.

The bell boy couldn't get the TV working and the handle on the faucet fell off, but for the money this place is a good deal in my book!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
3  Thank PinoySteel
Reviewed August 5, 2013

Within 20 mins from the Airport...depending on the time of day. Large rooms, 1 x double and 1 x single provided. No toiletries or tea/coffee making facilities, but a small restaurant outside. Room clean and simple.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed August 4, 2013 via mobile

Organizing our pick up from the airport was sort of crazy, has to call 3-4 times, finally got a kind person at the information desk to speak with the lady in Thai on the phone to tell us how to find the shuttle. Our room was nice, clean, comfortable bed with wifi in the room. Overall good value.

• Stayed: August 2013
2  Thank Kmac122
Reviewed August 3, 2013

Have been staying here for some years with the usual good pickup and delivery service to and from BKK. Rooms were clean. HOWEVER... what happened to the restaurant? It used to be so good and well priced now it's expensive and the food is bad.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed June 29, 2013

My husband and I were recommended to stay at Convenient Resort and we're glad we did. We arrived to Bangkok International in the evening and were flying out early the following morning. The hotel is what it says, convenient, and located close to the airport. The Thai food at the hotel restaurant was delicious too. The rooms were very clean. The only negative thing about our stay was the noise level outside. Loud. Other than that, we would recommend it.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple