Convenient Resort
$518
$442
Excellent 5/5
  • Pool
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 9, 2013

I can put up with almost anything as long as it's clean and safe, but at this place the bed linens were so dirty that I was tempted to sleep on the floor. It was as if they didn't even bother to try to clean up. The restaurant was mediocre at best and the waitress was mostly focused on the Thai soap opera airing on the TV in the middle of the restaurant. There must be other places near enough to the airport for an early departure. Stay away from here!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 9, 2013

The cost effectiveness of this hotel is high: a free shuttle bus between the hotel and the international airport, a free internet connection while the hotel fee is low. The room is not gorgeous, but it's okay. The dowmside is that there appears to be nothing much near the hotel. So I would recommend this hotel If you to stay near the airport for a night,

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed February 7, 2013

The way the hotel appears on-line is quite different than what it actually is. I regret not having checked tripadvisor before choosing this hotel. My choice was mainly based on the price (in offer on agoda the price was 20$ for a double bed room) and the fact that the price included airport transportation and it was close to the airport. With a flight at 5am I thought that it could be a good option. I cannot complain about the transportation service. We arrived at BKK airport, went to the stand where all hotels transportation is arranged, our names were already in the list of the guests and in less than 20 minutes a van brought us from the airport to the hotel. The day after we left at 3:30am and transportation was good, quick and well organized. So, transportation is definitely a plus for this hotel, however, I cannot say the same for the building, which is not well-kept, rooms are not very clean, sheets are stained, there are bugs on the walls and bugs on the bed. We notified the hotel staff about the bed bugs but they did not seem to care and to understand the problem. The bathroom is not great, there is not a proper place for the shower, which is next to the toilet and there is no curtain, so you'll end up in with water all over the place. The restaurant of the hotel is not bad, we liked the food so I cannot complain about it. I guess what left us most disappointed about the hotel was the dirtiness of the room and the unfriendly staff. I would not recommended, if you have other options go somewhere else, we did not close eye all night because of bed bugs.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Member2013a
Reviewed February 7, 2013

Located minutes away from the airport, off the main road, deep into small road. Basic amenities in this hotel, do not expect too much, need to accept that there isnt remote control for the TV. Staffs are friendly, and be prepared to pay by cash, need to add 5% for credit card.
They also have a small cafe that serves food till midnight, not a bad place for some chilling beers.

I arrived around 9pm, and order a water melon fuzzy drink (crushed ice) and a noodle salad. Food is not too bad, and the serving is big in my opinion.

Overall, I will recommend this place for overnight stay and long in transit where you need some rest and shower, and the price is relative reasonable, I paid 700B for a Queen size bed (but the bed is kind of hard)

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Richard_Heng
Reviewed February 3, 2013

This place smells! and the bed clothes are dirty. You can also hear the planes going up and down the runway. However it's really cheap and would be convenient if your plane is landing very late at night and you want to depart very early the next morning. I would recommend it for this case only.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple