3,337 results
All reviewsmomo cafetuk tukcentral worldthe executive loungeerawan shrinecorner roombts stationthe main roadquiet streetbreakfast buffethotel is locatedwalking distancesiam paragonearly checkplatinum mallkillianshopping
Reviewed August 12, 2018 via mobile

Mother’s Day brunch buffet at mono is the best sea food I never have before . Especially the cooking it is delicious u will never find it. On the other way the service is outstanding. The manager Ake take good care of us. I will really appreciated.

2  Thank Kris K
Reviewed August 11, 2018 via mobile

Myself and my mom stayed for one night while transiting and relaxing in Bangkok. Excellent check in and out services provided by Nan, who speaks very good English and mandarin. In the lounge, Pan and Kae took care of myself and mom, even provided us not spicy options for food, and provide al the help we needed such as printing, scanning. The lunch at mo mo caffe is better thank breakfast, we really enjoyed the 7-min menu. It’s NOT our first time stay here, and definitely will come back again.

1  Thank QianliM2
Reviewed August 11, 2018

I chose this hotel primarily because it wasn't on a main road as I didn't want to hear road noise at night. It was a good choice and I highly recommend the hotel if you want a quiet, comfortable and reasonably convenient location.

The room (412) was a corner room at the end of a hall. With one exception, the room was quiet and comfortable. My only criticism would be the lack of power points on the bedside tables and the location of the master light switch (on the far side of the bed). But, they are minor quibbles. I would also like to thank the staff for the wonderful surprise I found when I returned to my room on my birthday (a big slice of cake and a hand-written birthday message).

There was no street noise nor noise from the neighboring rooms or room above. The exception, which wasn't the fault of the hotel, was a family across the hall arriving at about 4:30 am and slamming their room door numerous times (the first of which woke me up with a start). They then had a shouting conversation between the room and the father at the elevator which is a good 20m or so down the hall... at 4:30am. Pretty sure they would have woken everyone up in that part of the floor. Ideally, the doors would have a mechanism to stop them shutting so hard, but in the meantime, guests should be asked to close the door gently, especially at night, and to refrain from making undue noise in the hallways.

The breakfast had a good choice of dishes. I especially enjoyed my omelet from the egg station. I also enjoyed relaxing by the pool after walking around in the heat.

The location is great. It's about a 5-minute walk from Ratchadamri BTS station or a 10-minute walk from Chit lom BTS station. There is a 24-hour 7-11 behind the hotel, too.

FYI: A taxi from Suvarnabhumi airport at about 20:00 cost me about 380 baht.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled solo
2  Thank gaijinguyinjapan
Reviewed August 10, 2018

We stayed one night at the Marriott Courtyard Bangkok and we were exceptionally pleased by the cleanliness of the hotel, the service, the rooms and the location. The staff couldn't do enough for us - Pleng, Carina and Mook went out of their way to ensure that our stay was enjoyable. I have Gold status with Marriott and have stayed at their hotels around the world. This hotel lived up to all of their corporate standards.

Stayed: July 2018
1  Thank Meadow357
Reviewed August 10, 2018 via mobile

Your Front office Agent Saimai was excellent! We got an early check in at 10:00am. We took the upgrade to the club floor, which was worth the money.

Breakfast at Momo Café was excellent!

The downside was the food quality. Could be better!

But the service was AMAZING!

Shall see you guys next year!

1  Thank BlkCpHs