“AMAZING! go early to enjoy all the activities”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Siam Niramit

and up
Siam Niramit Show
Ranked #1 of 32 Concerts & Shows in Bangkok
More attraction details
Owner description: Located in the centre of Bangkok, Siam Niramit is a state-of-the-art 2000-seat theatre, open every day, presenting one of the world's largest stage productions. In the grounds of the theatre are three restaurants, and an authentic traditional Thai village that visitors can stroll through and savour the atmosphere of Thai life in bygone times.
Christchurch, New Zealand
61 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“AMAZING! go early to enjoy all the activities”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 20, 2013

I went with family members to enjoy our last night in Thailand.
We booked dinner+show with golden seats. I regret that we went a bit late 6:45pm we arrived at the place and after walking a little bit taking pictures in the complex we has to go for dinner before the show starts (8pm). We went for buffet dinner, good range of choices for vegans and vegetarians, good dessert, nice service. With the entry you have a free drink(soft drink or a beer).
After the dinner we had to rush a bit to see the show, because they recommend you to sit 15 minutes before the start. I totally regret not going early! so here is my advice for you: GO AS SOON AS THE GATES OPEN. There is so many pictures opportunities, souvenirs, and a pre-show Thai dance, which I had to miss.
Because I booked golden seats, I was given the show book pictures and the best seats: in the top middle front, great spot to see all the show.
The show was FANTASTIC, the music, the costumes, so many people in scene! real water, very good special effects, "the heaven" is truly amazing with the performers flying through the stage. Two real elephants walking through too, real goats running here and there and chickens. I am an animal lover and is good to see that the animals are not forced to do any tricks, just walking from one side to the other, so that is nice.
Is a great Thai show, not to be missed, is totally worth the money! GO

• Arabic first
  • Vietnamese first
Manila, Philippines
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“SIAM NIRAMIT VIA HOTELS2THAILAND”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 18, 2013

Best rate for Siam Niramit is through hotels2thailand website. (cheaper than the SN website) We had the buffet dinner which was huge--best Tom Yum Gong we ever tasted and best Coconut Ice Cream dessert in the world! The show was outstanding and totally world class. No visitor to Bangkok should miss it. I wasn't sure there was wheelchair access though, but i could be wrong.

Los Angeles, California
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Severely overpriced.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 17, 2013 via mobile

The show was good. Not that good though. Considering the price of the tickets, I expected much more. There is the option of having a buffet dinner at the site but we did not go for that.

Also, try to come about an hour before the show starts so you have time to take pictures around the site and a chance to have some photos with the elephants they use in the show.

Visited March 2013
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Wonderful summary of Thai culture”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 17, 2013

If you're new to Thailand and want a show that can summarize everything good about the country....I recommend watching this show. The organisation, hospitality, food and the show itself was great and well done.
Certainly a place to bring the kids and if you're at a lost on where to start in Bangkok, I suggest coming here first before all else!

2 Thank Luqman M
Mandaluyong, Rizal, Philippines
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“A Must See in Bangkok”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2013

I went to Bangkok last Feb 2013. It was a solo trip and it was FUN!!
Siam Niramit is spectacular! I'm not exactly a fan of stage shows and musicals but this is something that you should not pass up if you are in Bangkok.

I am not very familiar with Thailand's history so I cannot really comment on how accurate or not it was portrayed in the show but man, just the sheer amount of work put to this show is enough to say that this is GREAT!!

Things to consider if you plan to watch the show:
- DO NOT as in DO NOT!! buy your ticket from their website (I'm not sure if I'm allowed to say this but I'm saying it anyway) it's twice as expensive than getting it elsewhere.
- Try to book the show in AsiaTravel or Hotels2Thailand. The show + transfer cost about 1000THB++
- It's good to include the transfers since the location is a bit far (I stayed in Pratunam area)
- Do not even think about getting your phone out while the show is running. They have a green laser pointer thingy that beams at people with cellphone!
- ENJOY!!!