We had just 24 hours in Bangkok on our way to Chiangmai, so we needed to be close to the places we wanted to visit. This hotel is ideal, and I just wish I had longer to spend there. They efficiently organised a taxi from airport, a boat trip and gave recommendations for restaurants. The breakfast was lovely served in the outdoor coffee shop by the river. We lost a phone in Bangkok and the staff kindly called round police stations and bars before calling us back in our next hotel. Only downsides: river view rooms are lovely, but an extra bed for a child fills the room and is impractical, there is no bar- but thee is one just down the road.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bangkok's riverside boutique hotel on the bank of the Chao Phraya River. Located in "Rattanakosin Island " the historical-cultural reserved area in the middle of Bangkok. Few minutes walk to the Reclining Buddha Temple (Wat Pho), Watpo Thai traditional massage school, and the Grand Palace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aurum The River Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aurum The River Place Hotel Bangkok
- Aurum The River Place Bangkok