If you can get a room at this place while you are in Bangkok grab it. It's the perfect location. Get a room overlooking the Chao Phraya river. It's super close to the Grand Palace and Wat Pho with the Reclining Buddha. What I really like is that it is just around corner from Tha Tien one of the piers to get the river taxi. And the popular The Deck restaurant and bar with great views of Wat Arun is 2 mins walk away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bangkok's riverside boutique hotel on the bank of the Chao Phraya River. Located in "Rattanakosin Island " the historical-cultural reserved area in the middle of Bangkok. Few minutes walk to the Reclining Buddha Temple (Wat Pho), Watpo Thai traditional massage school, and the Grand Palace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Aurum The River Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aurum The River Place Hotel Bangkok
- Aurum The River Place Bangkok