This has to be one of the best places I stayed. A great situation as you can walk to some of the major sites and easy walking to the pier to use the river buses. Nothing was to much for the staff, lots of help and advice given. The rooms were very clean and comfortable. I would recommend the Thai breakfast! Hope to visit again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bangkok's riverside boutique hotel on the bank of the Chao Phraya River. Located in "Rattanakosin Island " the historical-cultural reserved area in the middle of Bangkok. Few minutes walk to the Reclining Buddha Temple (Wat Pho), Watpo Thai traditional massage school, and the Grand Palace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aurum The River Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aurum The River Place Hotel Bangkok
- Aurum The River Place Bangkok