For S$74 a room of twin sharing is great value for money. Room is clean and good size. The rate we paid also include reasonable breakfast. As we stayed for 4 nights, the breakfast buffet served the same menu everyday but overall bearable. The only set back will be the aircon of the rooms, the setting doesnt work and 2 of our rooms are freezing whereas the other rooms aircon giving us whole nite of rattling and squeaking noise.
The location is fantastic although it is hidden in a small streets filled with fashion shops. In fact nobody can see the entrance when we turn into this short street. It is situated right in Pratunam and the shopping at the shops located behind the hotel will keep you occupy for 1 day. Bear in mind shops in Pratunam open as early as 8am and closes at 4pm. When you walk to the main road which is about 3 min from the hotel, you will see Platinum Fashion Wholesale Mall opposite. In comparison, shopping in Pratunam streets and Chatuchak is still a lot cheaper then Platinum Mall. However, BTS(Skytrain) is quite far from the hotel so take taxi if you need to but avoid peak hours. From hotel to MBK onli caused 50baht by meter. Usually taxi will ask for a flat rate of 100 baht in d day and 200baht in the night, so up to u to bargain.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Vista Express opened its doors as a downtown sanctuary in September 1998, formerly known as Four Seasons International House, in the heart of Bangkok’s Pratunam garment district. With impeccable service, traveler’s favorite amenities, and accommodations, comfort awaits each privileged guest of this contemporary non-smoking central Bangkok hotel.Hotel Vista Express guest rooms invite rest and relaxation. This magnificent Bangkok hotel is the quintessential antidote for busy travelers. Service at Hotel Vista Express is uncompromised, from morning to night. Full complimentary continental breakfast is served daily, while room service is also conveniently. Though situated amid the vibrant, teeming activity of Pratunam and Rathaprasong area, inside, Hotel Vista Express offers a tranquil sanctuary to its guests. The hotel’s convenient location is only a short ride or walk to famed Bangkok attractions such as Erawan Shrine, Central World, Platinum Shopping Mall, Siam Square, fine restaurants and cafes.The stylish Guest Rooms of our Hotel Vista Express are infused with modern sensibility and sleek design, yet stay true to the playful, original spirit and culture of Hotel Vista Express.Whether traveling for business or leisure, you will be delighted by our comfortable rooms and warm hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Vista Express reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Seasons International House Hotel Bangkok
- 4 Seasons International House
- Four Seasons Bangkok
- Bangkok Four Seasons