Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed June 28, 2012

Just came back after staying 4 nights in Four seasons. Basic but neat and clean, simple and neatly done up rooms and bathrooms. The location is plus point, walking distance to all the famous malls. ground floor of hotel is itself a part of market. you can get up at 6 am in the morning and go to wholesale market. two seven eleven stores round the corner, staff is polite and helpful. thai massage shops are close by. street food is easily available only drawback for us was they dont serve vegetarian breakfast .and the room has kettle but no tea bags , they charge extra for that. Location and comfort wise excellent hotel

Date of stay: June 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
6  Thank AnjuAroraa
Reviewed May 31, 2012

Great location, it's not as hard to find the hotel as it is very near Shibuya 19. Walking distance to Pratunam Market, Platinum Mall, Pantip Plaza, Central World, Big C. We even just walked from MBK one time to the hotel.

It is still being renovated as they are transforming the first floor to commercial stalls selling clothes/dresses. But it should be done this June.

Didn't find any cockroaches in our room, Room 806. Wi-fi is not strong in room. You have to go down to the lobby for internet connection.

I enjoyed the buffet breakfast even if it's just basic. They have bread, cereals, coffee, milk, juices, fruits, rice, noodles, soup, sausages, eggs, fried chicken.

I think I'm gonna stay there again next time, suits my budget.

Room tip: I think Room 806 is a good room :)
Date of stay: May 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank WanderstruckTravel
Reviewed April 25, 2012

I was in Thailand for 3 weeks stayed in lots of different hotels, bungalos, guesthouse's and by far this was the worst. I am not someone that writes reviews but for this place I had to. Much better places to stay at in Bangkok don't go here.
Killed 10 cockroaches in the first hour, a dirty towel hanging in the closet from a previous guest, EVERYTHING is dirty and grimy!

Date of stay: April 2012
4  Thank Mikefortier
Reviewed March 17, 2012

We checked into hotel because our friends were meeting us there. Two taxi drivers could not find the hotel because it's in a back laneway.The room was dirty and mildewed and FULL OF BUGS!!!!! Even worse it was a fire hazard- the hotel was being renovated and the stairwells were full of construction material.Checked out first thing in the morning and will try to get our money back.

Date of stay: March 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Msrflc
Reviewed January 30, 2012

Renovation still ongoing. Breakfast was a surprise. I actually enjoyed it. Strong coffee and very tasty food. Just a tip, try an early breakfast, they start serving at 6:30AM.The hotel is as almost everyone described it to be. Very close to all the downtown shopping.This is only my 2nd day, we have one more day before check-out. It was pretty hard to find, as there were no sign of the hotel until you actually get in front if the hotel. This was my first time at this hotel.My sister is with me and this is her second trip to buy stuff for her business. I met a lady from Africa who told me she stays here 3 times a year for her business trip.

Room tip: Wifi is pretty reliable.
Date of stay: January 2012