“Great Thai cuisine”

Indulge Fusion Food & Cocktail Bar
Reserve with Chope
Indulge Fusion Food & Cocktail Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #51 of 12,388 Restaurants in Bangkok
Cuisines: European, Thai
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighborhood: Sukhumvit
Description: Wine & Dine in the heart of Bangkok's Urban Pace. Fusion food,Halal Food and Gluten free food. Our famous Thai curries, Phad Thai , spicy crab curry noodles. A good selection of wines. Our signature cocktails made using premium alcohol and fresh juices.
Reviewed July 3, 2018 via mobile

We ate here on our first night in Bangkok. The staff were so friendly and attentive. The duck Thai green curry was amazing. The duck was very succulent and cooked to perfection. Great location.

IndulgeBangkok, Manager at Indulge Fusion Food & Cocktail Bar, responded to this reviewResponded July 4, 2018

Greetings from Indulge.
thank you for visiting Indulge and taking time to review us.
We are so pleased you enjoyed the food specially the duck green curry, and the service, along with reasonable prices.
all at Indulge

Write a ReviewReviews (1,190)

Reviewed July 1, 2018

Picked Indulge for dinner on my first night in Bangkok, was not disappointed. Had the Thai Salmon with spinach, and truly enjoyed it. Staff was friendly and helpful. Good scene with the World Cup match on the TV. All in all, a good pick!

IndulgeBangkok, Manager at Indulge Fusion Food & Cocktail Bar, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2018

We are so pleased you enjoyed the food, the tom yam Salmon with spinach and the service, along with reasonable prices.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed June 30, 2018 via mobile

I’ve been here many times and the food for example “eggs Benedict ” was fantastic. Also the staff Muk & Annie &Aom were friendly (always smiling) and great service....I look forward to coming back. Allan

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member

We are so pleased you enjoyed the food and the service, along with Eggs Benedict.

Reviewed June 29, 2018 via mobile

Variety foods and drinks and music Especially nice staff let’s come and drink beers , close to sky train

1  Thank กวิสรา ว
IndulgeBangkok, Manager at Indulge Fusion Food & Cocktail Bar, responded to this reviewResponded June 30, 2018

Greetings from Indulge. thank you for visiting Indulge and taking time to review us. We are so pleased you enjoyed the food and the service, along with reasonable prices. Hope to see you again to another enjoyable experience with us.

Reviewed June 28, 2018 via mobile

I was looking for somewhere special to go for my birthday and after reading the reviews for Indulge on Trip Advisor decided to give Indulge a try.
Indulge is within easy walking distance of our hotel so my girlfriend and I dropped in, the decor is comfortable wit plenty of space between tables, they have a well stocked bar and a menus that was broader in range than I had expected and would easily cater to all tastes.
Trying to choose what dishes to try was difficult, we ended up choosing the Steak Tartare and Crab Salad for appetisers, both dishes were wonderful, however the Tartare was by far my favourite with an incredibly soft creamy texture and rich taste.
For mains I had the Pork Belly and Boua had Pasta, again both dishes were fabulous, Boua Pasta was cooked to perfection and the Pork a revelation, it was the best pork Belly I have ever eaten!
We finished off with Indulges version of a Tiramisu again it was delightful, I must say thank you to the staff for treating me to a surprise for my birthday, it was a wonderful gesture by the staff and one I shall fondly remember.
I highly recommend Indulge to any lovers of great food who are visiting Bangkok, where ever you are staying make the effort to visi, you will not be disappointed.

1  Thank Peter A
IndulgeBangkok, Manager at Indulge Fusion Food & Cocktail Bar, responded to this reviewResponded June 29, 2018

We are so pleased you enjoyed the food and the service,specially the pork belly , beef tartare and the crab bomb.
Hope to see you again to another enjoyable experience with us. thank you and kind regards all at Indulge,