“Exactly what I was expecting for my first hostel travelling!”
Review of Three of a Kind

Three of a Kind
Ranked #149 of 1,185 Specialty Lodging in Bangkok
Bangkok, Thailand
“Exactly what I was expecting for my first hostel travelling!”
Reviewed April 21, 2014

We ended up booking this hostel due to a booking error so we needed a place to stay for the night and I'm glad we chose this place. It was the first hostel we have stayed at on our trip and it was exactly what I expected. Soon as you walk in the hostel feels homely and the staff are friendly and a good laugh when the beers were flowing.we got the twin room with a/c for a very reasonable price and it was spotless. Couldn't fault this place, 10/10.

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Manchester, United Kingdom
Reviewed April 21, 2014

Friendly hosts and great vibes all round would recommend this place to anyone. Really chilled out main room and the rooftop was amazing, you can just hang out and enjoy yourself with a couple of beers and a really friendly environment.

Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Reviewed April 21, 2014

My friend and I stayed at this lovely accomodation for 4D3N. krit, Charlie and Great were such hospitable hosts, always looking out for our needs and always looking to make our stay there as comfortable as possible. It was easy to get to the guesthouse from sky train. When we got to the guest house, one of the owners, Mr. Krit, was waiting for us. He was so kind, cool and funny! The vintage feel of the guesthouse was perfect. The room was so cozy, shared bathroom but its the nicest guesthouse bathroom I've ever seen. The sheets and the blankets are soft and comfortable. The location of the guesthouse was very convenient. There is 7/11 and silom is 15 minutes walk, Surasak station (skytrain bts) is also just a few minutes walk and so is Hindu temple. Mr. Krit helped us a lot in terms of things to do around the city. Also, breakfast and dinner was good. All in all, I highly recommend this place. You'll surely feel like home here. This is by far the most homely accommodation that I have ever stayed in and would definitely be back if I'm visiting Bangkok again.