“Modern hotel in the city”
Review of Le Fenix Sukhumvit

Le Fenix Sukhumvit
Ranked #353 of 884 Hotels in Bangkok
Reviewed April 21, 2014

Excellent location and easy access from the sky train. The staff were attentive and rooms were very clean. We enjoyed our stay here and spent the final night on the roof top bars drinking cocktails. It was a lovely end to our trip and would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2013
LeFenixSukhumvit, General Manager at Le Fenix Sukhumvit, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2014

Dear Dozday,

Thank you very much for your review, comments and high score. We appreciate that you took the time to write to us on TripAdvisor. We hope you, your family and friends had an awesome visit to Bangkok "Sukhumvit" vicinity. It was a true pleasure meeting everyone. I'm sure you must be glad to be home, your presence here is missed by our entire team.

I note your satisfaction with our service, food and hotel’s facilities. I was also very pleased to read that you appreciated the friendliness and assistance of our staff and enjoyed your visit in our hotel. It is always encouraging for us to learn that our guests are satisfied with our services as it is what we strive for every day.

We are extremely happy your stay at Le Fenix Sukhumvit has met up with your expectations and Thank you for sharing and recommending Le Fenix to all guests. It’s a pleasure to welcome you, your family and friends to Le Fenix Sukhumvit soi 11 real soon once again. :)

To all future guests, kindly book directly via our website (see our current promotions) or contact me directly on my email, it’s the Best Rate Guaranteed.

Reviewed April 17, 2014

arriving early in the morning the hotel let me check in earlier.

Front desk is pro and friendly

the cleaning service is charming

hotel is no longer as clean as it used to be ( carpet in corridors... )

Nevertheless the rooms are in good shape.

Room Tip: i had 415 for 3 days ans 419 ( big window ) for 4 days. both were clean and confortable
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo

Dear Yaums,

I have also note your comments about corridor's carpet condition. We are already have a plan to change the carpet on every floor corridor during this Low Season.

Reviewed April 12, 2014

Accommodation excellent for the price. Range of food very good. Staff friendly and helpful. Convenient location for BTS (which then can get you to most places in BKK). Convenience store (7Eleven) virtually opposite. I will stay here again without doubt.

Room Tip: Low number rooms will be impacted by building works next door very soon.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Michael L

Dear Michael L,

Thank you very much for your review, comments and Full score. We appreciate that you took the time to write to us on TripAdvisor. We hope you, your family and friends had an awesome visit to Bangkok "Sukhumvit" vicinity. It was a true pleasure meeting everyone. I'm sure you must be glad to be home, your presence here is missed by our entire team.

Reviewed March 31, 2014

We stayed here for 5N6D. It is near Nana BTS - walking around 10 minutes. This hotel is quite basic, staff is helpful, rooms looked a bit old but were clean. The windows are in "L" shape, so you will get a different feel of the view - we were not much comfortable with this, but think it's ok if the purpose is just to stay at night and travel around during the day time. They have a gymnasium and swimming pool (our stay was during the renovation). Lots of spas and bars around the corner. There are 2 7-elevens nearby. Lots of Indian food options within 8-10 minutes of walking. Free Wifi in rooms. Hope this review is helpful to you.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank skvora81
LeFenixSukhumvit, General Manager at Le Fenix Sukhumvit, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2014

Dear Skvora81,

Thank you very much for your review and comments. We appreciate that you took the time to write to us on TripAdvisor. We hope you, your family and friends had an awesome visit to Bangkok "Sukhumvit" vicinity. It was a true pleasure meeting everyone. I'm sure you must be glad to be home, your presence here is missed by our entire team.

Reviewed March 30, 2014

The pool was closed for some renovation, but rest of facilities are great. Good room and comfort bed. Overall a good experience, though the area is not the best for a business trip. Perfect location if you plan to party and enjoy some days in Bkk

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear A C,

Reviewed March 27, 2014

this hotel was just a basic average hotel. but it was really good and convienient, up todate and the rooms were well equipped overall this is a good hotel and i would stay here again. the facilities in this hotel were pretty average.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends

Dear Anthony T,

Reviewed March 25, 2014

Very thing in the hotel is good,, and one of the best chillout bar (The Nest) is on the roof top of the hotel,, other clubs and bars are few steps away from the hotel,, TukTuk Taxi and Taxi's are plenty outside the hotel ,, taxi fees from Airport to the hotel should not this hotel should not be more than 500 THB,, and from the hotel to the Airport is the same I paid 400 included toll's passes..
I will come back again