Le Fenix is centrally located property at Bangkok with 10 minutes walking distance from Nana Station. Rooms are clean and cosy but bathroom is bit small. Breakfast is really good with a large spread it's an ideal stay for a couple/family. Please keep in mind that they take 1000 baht as security deposit at the time of check in but I guess all hotels in Thailand are doing the same now.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Fenix Sukhumvit is located in the heart of Sukhumvit, a central district of Bangkok with easy access to the skytrain.The surrounding area is well known for its vibrant street markets, bars, restaurants and shopping malls as well as for the consulatesand embassies, making it a popular destination for holiday visitors as well as for corporate and business guests.The hotel features 147 stylish designer rooms with WiFi Internet, a lobby bar, a restaurant and a fitness centre. Enjoy Free buffet breakfast, Free unlimited WiFi and 15% discount on our Rooftop Bar. Exclusive only through hotel website! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline, HostelWorld, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Le Fenix Sukhumvit reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Fenix Sukhumvit Bangkok
- Le Fenix Sukhumvit Hotel Bangkok
- Le Fenix Bangkok