There are many charming and inexpensive places to stay in Bangkok, but I always stay at Le Fenix...the rooms are very modern, European and comfortable...but I have chosen this place mostly because of the great staff and location and value...over the past few years we have developed a relationship and they value customer loyalty...the location on Soi 11 is very good...there are many good restaurants in the area and if you need to visit a local hospital for care, Bumrungrad is minutes away...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Fenix Sukhumvit is located in the heart of Sukhumvit, a central district of Bangkok with easy access to the skytrain.The surrounding area is well known for its vibrant street markets, bars, restaurants and shopping malls as well as for the consulatesand embassies, making it a popular destination for holiday visitors as well as for corporate and business guests.The hotel features 147 stylish designer rooms with WiFi Internet, a lobby bar, a restaurant and a fitness centre. Enjoy Free buffet breakfast, Free unlimited WiFi and 15% discount on our Rooftop Bar. Exclusive only through hotel website! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Ctrip TA, HostelWorld, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Le Fenix Sukhumvit reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Fenix Sukhumvit Bangkok
- Le Fenix Sukhumvit Hotel Bangkok
- Le Fenix Bangkok