My first stay at this lovely establishment - it is in a good location in Sukhumvit as it is close to Bed Supper Club (Free entry for Le Fenix’s guests) and Q bar (which I understand is closed for renovations). For those interested, the Manchester United Restaurant is nearby on the same lane as the Bed Supper Club.
I like the futuristic design of the hotel. Although I was put up on the 8th floor, same floor as "Nest", their rooftop lounge bar, I was pleasantly surprised to see a separate security access door that separated the main area from the rooms.
There are small & big eateries open throughout the day & night. I take the public taxis/ tuk-tuk to commute to the shopping area with ease.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Fenix Sukhumvit is located in the heart of Sukhumvit, a central district of Bangkok with easy access to the skytrain.The surrounding area is well known for its vibrant street markets, bars, restaurants and shopping malls as well as for the consulatesand embassies, making it a popular destination for holiday visitors as well as for corporate and business guests.The hotel features 147 stylish designer rooms with WiFi Internet, a lobby bar, a restaurant and a fitness centre. Enjoy Free buffet breakfast, Free unlimited WiFi and 15% discount on our Rooftop Bar. Exclusive only through hotel website! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, HostelWorld, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Le Fenix Sukhumvit reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Fenix Sukhumvit Bangkok
- Le Fenix Sukhumvit Hotel Bangkok
- Le Fenix Bangkok