2 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.com$40
Travelocity$40
travelup.com$30
1,409 results
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 6, 2011

I am a regular visitor at Le Fenix Hotel. I like it for the location, value and design combination that it offers.

The rooms and bathroom are clean (though a bit basic). The meals limited only in choice but not in quality. (The Le Fenix Jumbo Burger is recommended!).

The glass fronted Swimming Pool on the 7th Floor offers stunning view of the road below and the rooftop Nest lounge has some of the most happening music in town.

Le Fenix has the usual services that the other hotels in the vicinity (specially those slightly inside Soi 11) have like Tuk-tuk shuttle to the BTS station. However strangely they don't operate this when its raining (even if it is a slight drizzle). And they don't take you to the nearby Bumrangrad Hospital which other hotels do!

Where I've noticed the Le Fenix falling short (worse each time I visit) is service. Particularly of the concierge and the bellboy team. They are unhelpful and rude. And during my last trip I got a distinct feeling they were talking in Thai between themselves and laughing at us behind our back.

One incident that stuck out was that we had an early morning trip to the airport. We avoid the taxis in front of the hotel as they insist on charging a fixed THB 400+ as opposed to the THB 250 or so it takes on metered taxi. Usually the guards are happy to flag down a passing cab. But this time they insisted that we take a taxi from the front of the hotel. As it was raining and we were in a bit of a hurry, we reached a compromise, we will take one as they suggested if they go on meter. They agreed without argument and while we boarded I would feel another good round of laughter. We figured out soon enough why. The meter was doctored. We went a small distance (about THB45 worth in my reckoning) but the meter showed almost THB 100. When I pointed this out to the driver first he pretended he didn't speak English too well. But when I told them to stop at a Police point he got angry, hid his identification card and dropped us at the road side and left stranded in the rain!

Date of stay: September 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
7  Thank NazimFarhan

Dear Nazim Fahran
First of all thanks for your comments we are all glad that you liked your overall stay among us, regarding the taxi problem, if you have some more informations about that taxi please do not hesitate to send those to my mail at gm@lefenix-sukhumvit.com in the meantime I can assure you that our team smile is genuine.
Please do not hesitate to contact me personally in the meantime we all hope to see you soon here
Have agreat day
David Calvet

Reviewed September 3, 2011

great location, 5 min walk to bts & sukhimvit rd, many great food eateries around, price is excellent value for money throught net booking, very clean, it is ok for its age, but serves you well with location,, will stay there again anytime, but make sure the net is working in your room !!!

Date of stay: July 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank romepere47
Reviewed August 26, 2011

Le Fenix is a very good hotel to stay with Family, friends and even alone. It is in a very convenient location of Sukumvit area as one can access from different part of Sukumvit. It is a 10 minutes walk from Le Fenix to Nana Sky Train station and they have a shuttle Tuktuk service in between. All the staffs are very cooperative, friendly and hospitable. One can have a very good sleep at Le Fenix as the overall environment of the room is very favourable. Le Fenix is a neat & clean hotel starting from the lobby to everything in the room. The staffs are so cooperative that they are ready to be at your help all the time. Overall we loved to stay at Le Fenix and wish to be there again. All the best Le Fenix......

Room tip: All room are good
  • Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Shaded30,

Greetings from Le Fenix Sukhumvit,

We are all so glad that you liked your stay with us and found it very convenient

We all hope to see you soon among us

Have a great day

Reviewed August 18, 2011

Best thing about the hotel is the Staff especiall Ton, Toto and Dij.....

The location is stupendous as well, right next to q-bar, bed supper lounge and Climax...some of the best clubs in the city...

Also the food is exquisite. The pool though small, offers a great view of the Bangkok skyline..

Room tip: Though the view from the room is limited, try getting a street side view. Get in touch with ton (the bell boy) he will surely help you out!
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
3  Thank Kenneth Paul Le... I

Dear Kenn_etix,

We are all so glad that you liked our stay with us, I passed already your comments to the team.
We are all happy that you had a nice stay among us
Hope to see you soon

Reviewed August 16, 2011

I've stayed in a number of 3-4 star hotels in Sukhumvit and Le Fenix has a special quality. It is a comfortable hotel in a quiet corner of Soi 11 but only a 5-10 minute walk to Sukhumvit Rd and Nana BTS or Soi 3.

The staff are very friendly and made me feel relaxed and at home. The reception staff work very hard and I commend them for their friendly demeanor.

Le Fenix is also home to Nest, a relaxed rooftop bar with top DJ's once a month. Hotel guests also have access to Q-Bar and Bed Supper club which are close by.

2  Thank James A
Management response:Responded August 28, 2011

Dear Jimjet,

First of all I would like to thank you for your kind comment regarding your stay with us.
I have personally passed your comment to the team, especially the front office, and Nest and we are all so glad that you felt like home there.
We all hope to see you very soon there.

Have a great day