Lowest prices for your stay
$40
Hotels.com$40
Travelocity$40
travelup.com$30
1,409 results
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 26, 2011

Le Fenix is a very good hotel to stay with Family, friends and even alone. It is in a very convenient location of Sukumvit area as one can access from different part of Sukumvit. It is a 10 minutes walk from Le Fenix to Nana Sky Train station and they have a shuttle Tuktuk service in between. All the staffs are very cooperative, friendly and hospitable. One can have a very good sleep at Le Fenix as the overall environment of the room is very favourable. Le Fenix is a neat & clean hotel starting from the lobby to everything in the room. The staffs are so cooperative that they are ready to be at your help all the time. Overall we loved to stay at Le Fenix and wish to be there again. All the best Le Fenix......

Room tip: All room are good
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Management response:Responded October 4, 2011

Dear Shaded30,

Greetings from Le Fenix Sukhumvit,

We are all so glad that you liked your stay with us and found it very convenient

We all hope to see you soon among us

Have a great day

Reviewed August 18, 2011

Best thing about the hotel is the Staff especiall Ton, Toto and Dij.....

The location is stupendous as well, right next to q-bar, bed supper lounge and Climax...some of the best clubs in the city...

Also the food is exquisite. The pool though small, offers a great view of the Bangkok skyline..

Room tip: Though the view from the room is limited, try getting a street side view. Get in touch with ton (the bell boy) he will surely help you out!
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
3  Thank Kenneth Paul Le... I
Management response:Responded October 4, 2011

Dear Kenn_etix,

We are all so glad that you liked our stay with us, I passed already your comments to the team.
We are all happy that you had a nice stay among us
Hope to see you soon

Reviewed August 16, 2011

I've stayed in a number of 3-4 star hotels in Sukhumvit and Le Fenix has a special quality. It is a comfortable hotel in a quiet corner of Soi 11 but only a 5-10 minute walk to Sukhumvit Rd and Nana BTS or Soi 3.

The staff are very friendly and made me feel relaxed and at home. The reception staff work very hard and I commend them for their friendly demeanor.

Le Fenix is also home to Nest, a relaxed rooftop bar with top DJ's once a month. Hotel guests also have access to Q-Bar and Bed Supper club which are close by.

2  Thank James A
Management response:Responded August 28, 2011

Dear Jimjet,

First of all I would like to thank you for your kind comment regarding your stay with us.
I have personally passed your comment to the team, especially the front office, and Nest and we are all so glad that you felt like home there.
We all hope to see you very soon there.

Have a great day

Reviewed August 12, 2011

very modern and clean hotel... definite recommendation... price was dirt cheap...

Date of stay: September 2010
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Management response:Responded August 28, 2011

Dear Zkhoja,

All the team is very glad that you liked our hotel and that had a great stay with us, hope to see you soon

The Le Fenix team

Reviewed July 29, 2011

We stayed in Le Fenix for three days before heading to Chiang Mai. The hotel is well maintained although it's not totally new. I was surprised to find a box of condom for sale in the room's mini-bar and there was a sign above the toilet regarding not flushing condoms. I kind of felt like I was in a modern brothel house but my husband assured me that it was a good hotel to stay in. I had to kill a cockroach one morning, but I sort of expected one or two knowing that it's a three/four-star hotel. The breakfast choice is amazing. Tons of choices but as a woman of routine, I always got the same thing: rice, bacon, watermelon, crepes and juice. The hotel's location is good as well. It's walking distance from the small shops that lined the Sukhumvit Rd. It's close to a SkyTrain station which we didn't use. Majority of the time, we were out and about sightseeing anyway. Overall, we'll stay here again. Enjoy Bangkok!

Date of stay: July 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Management response:Responded August 22, 2011

Dear Sea Chic,

First of all I would like to thank you for the review of your stay with us it is through comments like yours that we can improve

I am glad that you liked you stay with us and that you liked the breakfast and the general location of the hotel. Regarding the condoms for sale in the room and the signage in the toilets I am very sorry of your surprise and sincerely hope that you did not feel offended by this. We will work on improving those texts .Once again thank you for your comments and hope to see you soon among us for your next trip in Bangkok.