4,247 results
All reviewsrooftop barnational stadiumparty houseinfinity poolmbk shopping centrejim thompson housetour deskthe ground floortesco lotussky railtravel agentbig shoppingour honeymoonbuffet breakfaststayed here for nightscentral locationfantastic hotel
Reviewed February 26, 2013

Great location and great modern rooms. Stayed three nights and the services was fantastic.Got to Hotel early (0700) and they still checked us in. Free wifi was a bonus but had to get a new code each day which was a bit of a pain. Breakfast was really good but had dinner in the resteraunt and was dissapointed. Would happily stay there again.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank CarlnEmma
Reviewed February 26, 2013

We stayed for four nights in the business suites on level 22. The room was spacious, clean, comfortable with a funky interior. Staff were attentive and helpful. The business lounge had evening drinks with a selection of canapés that could be enjoyed inside in air conditioned comfort or outside on the verandah with the view of the city.
It was in a great location for accessing the sky train, shopping and restaurants.
The view from the roof top restaurant was spectacular and the food delicious.
We enjoyed the funky art throughout the hotel and will be back if we visit Bangkok again one day.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ta55hi
Reviewed February 25, 2013 via mobile

We stayed at Siam@Siam with 3 adults and 2 children in one of the biz rooms beat thing we ever did this place has everything from a roof top restaurant yum to a gorgeous pool awesome breakfasts and if u stay in a biz room u also get all these extras with free wifi mid morning snacks afternoon tea and later drinks and that includes so much alcohol spirits wines etc also they have a machine up there that makes hot chocolates and coffees the hot chocolate is to die for the ladies on the biz floor absolutely loved my 4 year old they would play and talk to him whilst I relaxed. MKR is down the road across the road 3-4 min walk the train station is right above u on the main road to get to other markets we got a tuk tuk just outside our hotel and they took us to one of the temples and their jewellery store is on your left as u walk out if your hotel can't wait to go back loved the hotel more than Bangkok itself

• Stayed: July 2012
2  Thank Val3Victoria
Reviewed February 25, 2013 via mobile

We loved this boutique hotel. Room was clean, front desk was very thorough before we checked in (they emailed me to stay in contact about my arrival and departure) and location next to the Rail Station can not be beat!

Only reason I did not give it 5 stars was that breakfast (if not include in your hotel package) was way over priced for what they served, considering I could walk down the street and eat breakfast 3 times cheaper, and the concierge was a little to aggressive trying to get me to detour from my set plans by purchasing one of his tours instead.

We stayed 2 nights so didn't get to really see the spa and the bar at night was a little light on people when we checked it out at 11pm on a Saturday night.

• Stayed: February 2013
1  Thank NoLaWorldTraveller
Reviewed February 23, 2013

I have stayed at the Siam@Siam hotel twice, and can't wait for my next trip to Thailand to stay there again. It has a really funky decor.... nothin like anything else I've seen in Thailand. The rooms are huge and have amazing views no matter which direction ( but ask for a high floor). Comfortable beds and the best pillows ever. Service is very good. Has the most amazing pool and a swim is a 'must'. The view from the roof bar is amazing. Breakfast is good with a wide range to suit all. Best of all.... the location. Just a couple of mins walk to the train from which you can get to pretty much anywhere in Bangkok.... and a min more to MBK ( a huge shopping complex). Tip for lovers of sushi like myself.... The sushi bar in the lobby is VERY expensive..... Go across the MBK and there is a fantastic and cheap sushi train restaurant on Lvl 3.

Room Tip: Ask for a high level to get an amazing view. If you are looking for a great location convenient to everything then don't bother looking elsewhere. Just book!
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends