4,253 results
All reviewsrooftop barnational stadiumparty houseinfinity poolmbk shopping centrejim thompson housetour deskthe ground floortesco lotussky railtravel agentbig shoppingour honeymoonbuffet breakfaststayed here for nightscentral locationfantastic hotel
Reviewed February 25, 2013 via mobile

We stayed at Siam@Siam with 3 adults and 2 children in one of the biz rooms beat thing we ever did this place has everything from a roof top restaurant yum to a gorgeous pool awesome breakfasts and if u stay in a biz room u also get all these extras with free wifi mid morning snacks afternoon tea and later drinks and that includes so much alcohol spirits wines etc also they have a machine up there that makes hot chocolates and coffees the hot chocolate is to die for the ladies on the biz floor absolutely loved my 4 year old they would play and talk to him whilst I relaxed. MKR is down the road across the road 3-4 min walk the train station is right above u on the main road to get to other markets we got a tuk tuk just outside our hotel and they took us to one of the temples and their jewellery store is on your left as u walk out if your hotel can't wait to go back loved the hotel more than Bangkok itself

• Stayed: July 2012
2  Thank Val3Victoria
Reviewed February 25, 2013 via mobile

We loved this boutique hotel. Room was clean, front desk was very thorough before we checked in (they emailed me to stay in contact about my arrival and departure) and location next to the Rail Station can not be beat!

Only reason I did not give it 5 stars was that breakfast (if not include in your hotel package) was way over priced for what they served, considering I could walk down the street and eat breakfast 3 times cheaper, and the concierge was a little to aggressive trying to get me to detour from my set plans by purchasing one of his tours instead.

We stayed 2 nights so didn't get to really see the spa and the bar at night was a little light on people when we checked it out at 11pm on a Saturday night.

• Stayed: February 2013
1  Thank NoLaWorldTraveller
Reviewed February 23, 2013

I have stayed at the Siam@Siam hotel twice, and can't wait for my next trip to Thailand to stay there again. It has a really funky decor.... nothin like anything else I've seen in Thailand. The rooms are huge and have amazing views no matter which direction ( but ask for a high floor). Comfortable beds and the best pillows ever. Service is very good. Has the most amazing pool and a swim is a 'must'. The view from the roof bar is amazing. Breakfast is good with a wide range to suit all. Best of all.... the location. Just a couple of mins walk to the train from which you can get to pretty much anywhere in Bangkok.... and a min more to MBK ( a huge shopping complex). Tip for lovers of sushi like myself.... The sushi bar in the lobby is VERY expensive..... Go across the MBK and there is a fantastic and cheap sushi train restaurant on Lvl 3.

Room Tip: Ask for a high level to get an amazing view. If you are looking for a great location convenient to everything then don't bother looking elsewhere. Just book!
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank Fiona E
Reviewed February 21, 2013

Staff very attentive and happy to help you . Go beyond and above to make sure your comfortable and everything is to your liking. Right near the sky Train and major shopping complexes would highly recommend

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank icwrf70
Reviewed February 19, 2013 via mobile

The hotels location is amazing in Bangkok, we walked to nearly everywhere we wanted to go, so central to everything. Shopping Centres, stadiums and Markets.
The facilities that was available was also very good as was the cleanliness of our room.
The only thing that I would say needed improvement would be the feeling that the hotel had. The staff were very scripted and did not make us feel welcome at all.
If I was I'm Bangkok again, I would stay here.

• Stayed: December 2012