4,245 results
All reviewsrooftop barnational stadiumparty houseinfinity poolmbk shopping centrejim thompson housetour deskthe ground floortesco lotussky railtravel agentbig shoppingour honeymoonbuffet breakfaststayed here for nightscentral locationfantastic hotel
Reviewed April 21, 2012

What can I say that has not been said already.
This hotel is sheek and sofisticated.
I fell in love with the hotel, management and all the staff.
We were treated so well.
This hotel really has a heart and even with its contemporary decor it is alive and pumping.
The decor is just awesome. I fell in love with the theme that flowed from rooms to bars to resteraunts to spa.
Everything works so well.
This is a must stay hotel and I put it in my top three places to stay.
Can not sing the hotels praises loud enough.
Many people to thank but especially the general manager for his generosity and his loyal team.
Thank you all so very much.
God willing we will visit you again soon.
Cheers
William Adcock and Steven Liu (including family)

Stayed: April 2012
Reviewed April 20, 2012

My title says it all. It is a great, clean, boutique, design hotel in a central location of Bangkok. Close to MBK and transport. The staff are all really helpful. The spa treatments were good and I received a voucher on check in so it didn't cost through the roof either.

Breakfast was plentiful with lots of options. The rooftop restaurant is lovely. The club lounge is nice for a pre-dinner drink (service possibly lacked most here). As long as you are aware that it is a boutique/design hotel then you'll love it.

Highlight - The roof top restaurant with great views over Bangkok and looking straight down we could see some Thai boxing matches happening.
Lowlight - It's an expensive hotel by Bangkok/Asia standards. But if you spend the money you won't be disappointed. OH, and the beds are a bit weird, we were twin bedded, I gave my mum (65) the bed with easy access. Mind had ledges on either side of the bed, so to get in and out it was either walk on the ledges or on the bed, or crawl to the end... bit odd, but just one of the quirks!

Stayed: March 2012
Reviewed April 20, 2012

Very good hotel. We got upgraded free of charge to a executive room instead of the Leisure room we originally booked as the hotel was full apparently (bonus)!. The hotel was very clean and the food was delicious. This hotel is right next to the sky rail so very easy to get around and get your bearings. Hotel is also only five minutes walk from the MBK shopping centre. Not too far to the weekend markets either, so if you want to shop til you drop, that's the place to stay!!!!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 19, 2012

First time in Bangkok,this hotel was recommended to us by the travel agent.Smooth check in,room ready for us,and after travelling all day,all we wanted to do was have dinnner and get some rest. We had the Seafood Buffet at the Hotel and it was the best seafood we found anywhere in Thailand.My husband left a 500 Baht tip as he was so impressed. As soon as we got to our room,the phone rang and the waiter was asking us had we made a mistake leaving that much money for a tip. We were very impressed that a waiter would bother to ring and check.
The breakfast has everything you can imagine-a huge range of asian and western dishes,an egg station,lots of different fruit and pastries.
The hotel is decorated in a very unusual style-some call funky.Not to my taste at all,with lots of cement,wooden beams,exposed wires. If you look up in the restaurant,the roof looks likeyou are in a factory. Also very dark and quiet,but I suppose that is to contrast with the noise and heat from outside. Lovely tropical floral displays in the lobby.
Easy 10 min walk to MBK-Best department store in all of Thailand! They have a fantastic food court that is so cheap-$2 for a big plate of Pad Thai.
Beds were firm,but comfy,clean room and a great city view from our corner room in the 19th floor.
Cleaning staff always very friendly-an overall great place to stay in Bangkok.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Joanne H
Reviewed April 18, 2012

The hotel has clean and well designed room, with large bath tab and shower area. The infinite pool was located in a higher floor and it was just fine to have such a pool in the center of the city. The location of this hotel is great, you may reach almost every large shopping mall in the city by walk, and it's near the Siam station of BTS.
The employees were nice and helpful and breakfast were great.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple