Sam's Lodge
Mandarin Oriental
  • Pool
$162
$145
All reviewsgreat locationterminal mallbts asok stationbudget hoteltailor shopfamily marthotel staff isrooms are cleanenjoyed my stayair conditionplace to staystrategic locationnice bathroomdouble roomsoi cowboysukhumvit areawalking distance
Reviewed May 7, 2013

We booked a superior room. There were 2 double beds in our room. The room size was good enough for two of us. The most part I like was the cleanliness of our room and the toilet. Staff were very friendly. The hotel is strategically located with other amenities such as the mini market which is just opposite the hotel and Asok BTS station only few meters away. Will come and stay here again.

Room Tip: My room at the third floor with minimum noise.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
SamLodge, Manager at Sam's Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded May 17, 2013

Thank you very much for your review. Mazia. We do appreciate you taking the time to write it

We are happy to know that you liked our superior room with 2 double beds.
We do pride ourselves on the cleanliness of our rooms and toilets. Our staff are naturally friendly making all our guests feel very comfortable and welcome.

We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay at Sam's Lodge and look forward to welcoming you back the next time that you are in Bangkok.

If we can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us at +6622532993 or email samslodge19@yahoo.com
Best Wishes from all at Sam’s Lodge on Sukhumvit Soi 19

Reviewed May 3, 2013

It's the 5th time I stay here and I can say that it is the right place I needed.Located very close to BTS Asok and MRT, very close to Terminal 21 and Robinson.Clean rooms, friendly and helpful staff - Ms. Pla and Mr. DJ - polite and always ready to answer your needs.I will definitely choose this place again when I will return to Bangkok.

1  Thank Gabor D
SamLodge, General Manager at Sam's Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded May 4, 2013

Dear Gabor,

Thank you for writing review regarding your recent stay at our property.

Thanks for being loyal customer of our hotel. We will always try to give you best service so we are your preferable accommodation in Bangkok.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at +6622532993 or samslodge19@yahoo.com

Thank you again for taking the time to write review for us on Trip Advisor. We appreciate your loyalty to our brand.

Manager

Reviewed April 29, 2013

Good room, comfy bed, wifi. Very nice staff, the lady when I arrive was super pleasant with a radiant smile. Nice after a 18 hours train trip. DeeJay was very friendly and gladly printed my plane ticket, no extra charge.
Will definitely come again, but ask for a room with a window, it's always nicer.
Choke dee kap :-)

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a window.
1  Thank Aleclec
SamLodge, Manager at Sam's Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded May 4, 2013

Thank you for writing review regarding your recent stay at our property.

Our staff try there best to provide our guests comfortable stay.

Yes some of our rooms don't have windows. Please let us know in your booking request next time we will give you room with window for sure.

Manager

Reviewed April 27, 2013

When I check in, reception Ms Pla was very kindly. A room was clean, free internet and coffe and tea. Location is convinience.It is near MRT and metro, department stores. it is very quiet becase it is not main streeet.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
SamLodge, Manager at Sam's Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded May 4, 2013

Thank you for writing review regarding your recent stay at our property.

Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. We hope you will come back and see us again soon..

Reviewed April 26, 2013

I can say about this hotel only good things.
very trävligt staff, the reception Ms. Pla and
all others.
Close to all communication, close to many shops,
restaurant, etc. etc. ..
I love to come next time also to this
hotel if I come to Bangkok.

Room Tip: A good hotel with a cheerful and friendly staff
SamLodge, Manager at Sam's Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2013

Thank you for writing review regarding your recent stay at our property.

Its good hear from guest that you are happy with our staff services. We are look forward to see you next time.