Broadways Exclusive Tailors Bangkok
Open today: 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Been a customer for 20 years

The clothing has excellent quality and they come to my city twice a year. I buy all my suits and... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Bosse6403
Great

I have been ordering shirts for almost 7 years. I can recommend their shirts. Also they travel... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
FredKall

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Bangkok
from $95.00
More Info
All reviews fitting perfectly great quality suits tailor wear clothes craftsmanship shop
Selected filters
Reviewed June 25, 2018 via mobile

A colleague of mine recommended me Tony way back and since more than three years he has been my tailor and never once dissapointed. All my suits and nearly all shirts I wear day to day have been made by him. The outstanding quality is what made me recommend him further to friends, colleagues & co-workers. With my not-so-average body normal suits can never match the fit & quality of what Tony delivers. I am very precise about my preferences and things like winchester-style Shirts, which are very hard to get nowadays are one of my favourite things to order from him. Furthermore, everytime I order a new suit I have more new special wishes which he manufactures perfectly. Styles long forgotten or brand-new are no Problem for him. I can and I have recommended Tony to everybody interested in bespoke clothes.

Date of experience: June 2018
4  Thank Matthias A
Broadways_Exclusive, Owner at Broadways Exclusive Tailors Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

We At Broadways Exclusive Tailoring Really Appreciate You Sharing Your Experience With Us. We Look Forward To Delivering You The Clothing Of Your Style Preference. Thank You Very Much Mr.Matthias A.

Reviewed July 14, 2017

This taylor in Bangkok was recommended from a business friend of mine:

I now have the suit since 6 months, wearing it every week and must say that I am totally satisfied and proud to wear this top suit! Johnny (the owner) is an eloquent person with a lot of experience and ambitious to deliver top quality. His suits are good for private and also business purposes - depending on the quality of the fabric it starts with 250€ upwards, so fair pricing for taylor-made.

Can only recommend it!

Sebastian

Date of experience: January 2017
4  Thank Sebastian S

Thank You Very Much Mr.Sebastian We Look Forward Giving You Our Service Again Soon!

Reviewed January 8, 2017

I had heard about Broadways Exclusives and Johnny a year before I actually had a fitting. Although many of my friends had used Broadways in the past and highly recommended them, I was reluctant. I had never purchased clothing this way before. I would buy all my dress shirts and suites off the rack and have them tailored afterwards. Why I spent 20+ years of my business career buying off the rack shirts and suites, I have no idea! I cannot express how impressed I am with Broadways quality and professionalism. The fitting was very relaxing and efficient with Johnny providing a large quantity of styles, colors and patterns to choose from. He also made recommendations that made me feel very comfortable in my selections. I was fitted for two suits, two sport coats, four shirts and two pairs of dress slacks. The clothing arrived fitting perfectly - I've never had clothing that actually "fit" before - and the fabric and colors are impressive. Johnny sent me four complimentary ties as well! Needless to say, I will only be buying my clothing from Broadways and Johnny in the future.

Date of experience: October 2016
4  Thank Elker87

Our Goal Is To Provide Our Clients With The Right Fit And Look. We Look Forward To Giving You Our Service Again Soon! Thanks A lot For Your Review and Trusting In Our Service

Reviewed January 4, 2017

I just received my garments; had high expectations already, but must admit that Johnny and Broadways exceeded them! The fit is perfect, the attention to detail is impressive and we received everything in a timely fashion (bit early)...the entire experience was first class! Thanks Johnny!

Date of experience: November 2016
4  Thank Steve B

Mr.Steve We At Broadways Exclusive Tailoring Appreciate You Sharing Your Experience Here. We Look Forward To See You Again Soon!

Reviewed December 29, 2016

I've had the pleasure to fill my closet with custom clothing Broadways Exclusive for more than 15 years. This is the only place I trust with my wardrobe. The expertise, care and attention of both Tony, Johnny and their Team is outstanding. From remembering my left shirt cuff needs an extra 1/2" for my watch to adjusting my waist twice during fittings when I lost a bit they never fail to deliver the best possible product. And, their charitable giving is amazing. After growing out of some items that could not be altered they were able to include this in their program of giving back. I couldn't recommend them more wholeheartedly. A true family feeling with a professional outcome.

Date of experience: December 2016
4  Thank keefus238

These Kind Words Really Matter To Us. We At Broadways Exclusive Appreciate Your Review And Look Forward To Giving You The Best Clothing To Fit Your Preference Again Soon!