Review Highlights

from $19.80
More Info
from $59.60
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I spent THB 24.5k for 2 suits and 5 shirts. The suits are not the right size, they are too tight. I ask the shop to adjust them. They try but obviously they can’t do it. See results attached.

Now I started my new work with these suits: 1 day of work, the sleeve is breaking !! 1 freaking day !!

I ask to the shop: what can you do for me ?

See pictures for reference.

1  Thank Nicolas E
Reviewed June 28, 2018

To be given the opportunity to select from a wide range of superior fabrics and see realised any reasonable specification that comes to ones mind definitively deserves a recommendation.

All orders have been processed with impressive craftsmanship, making it evident, that they feature many years of experience indeed. Furthermore the prices they ask for are fair, leading to an impressive value-for-money ratio.

Another most noteworthy aspect is the excellent service provided: Their advice is genuine and helpful. In case of special requests like e.g. collecting certain patterns fitting personal style they have also proven most capable. Additional specifications and minor changes in specification were always realised in minimal time immediately after handing in the items in question.

Long story kept short: Friendly, capable and efficent tailors offering outstanding work

Reviewed June 25, 2018 via mobile

A colleague of mine recommended me Tony way back and since more than three years he has been my tailor and never once dissapointed. All my suits and nearly all shirts I wear day to day have been made by him. The outstanding quality is what made me recommend him further to friends, colleagues & co-workers. With my not-so-average body normal suits can never match the fit & quality of what Tony delivers. I am very precise about my preferences and things like winchester-style Shirts, which are very hard to get nowadays are one of my favourite things to order from him. Furthermore, everytime I order a new suit I have more new special wishes which he manufactures perfectly. Styles long forgotten or brand-new are no Problem for him. I can and I have recommended Tony to everybody interested in bespoke clothes.

2  Thank Matthias A
Reviewed July 14, 2017

This taylor in Bangkok was recommended from a business friend of mine:

I now have the suit since 6 months, wearing it every week and must say that I am totally satisfied and proud to wear this top suit! Johnny (the owner) is an eloquent person with a lot of experience and ambitious to deliver top quality. His suits are good for private and also business purposes - depending on the quality of the fabric it starts with 250€ upwards, so fair pricing for taylor-made.

Can only recommend it!

Sebastian

2  Thank Sebastian S
Reviewed January 8, 2017

I had heard about Broadways Exclusives and Johnny a year before I actually had a fitting. Although many of my friends had used Broadways in the past and highly recommended them, I was reluctant. I had never purchased clothing this way before. I would buy all my dress shirts and suites off the rack and have them tailored afterwards. Why I spent 20+ years of my business career buying off the rack shirts and suites, I have no idea! I cannot express how impressed I am with Broadways quality and professionalism. The fitting was very relaxing and efficient with Johnny providing a large quantity of styles, colors and patterns to choose from. He also made recommendations that made me feel very comfortable in my selections. I was fitted for two suits, two sport coats, four shirts and two pairs of dress slacks. The clothing arrived fitting perfectly - I've never had clothing that actually "fit" before - and the fabric and colors are impressive. Johnny sent me four complimentary ties as well! Needless to say, I will only be buying my clothing from Broadways and Johnny in the future.

2  Thank Elker87
Reviewed January 4, 2017

I just received my garments; had high expectations already, but must admit that Johnny and Broadways exceeded them! The fit is perfect, the attention to detail is impressive and we received everything in a timely fashion (bit early)...the entire experience was first class! Thanks Johnny!

2  Thank Steve B
Reviewed December 29, 2016

I've had the pleasure to fill my closet with custom clothing Broadways Exclusive for more than 15 years. This is the only place I trust with my wardrobe. The expertise, care and attention of both Tony, Johnny and their Team is outstanding. From remembering my left shirt cuff needs an extra 1/2" for my watch to adjusting my waist twice during fittings when I lost a bit they never fail to deliver the best possible product. And, their charitable giving is amazing. After growing out of some items that could not be altered they were able to include this in their program of giving back. I couldn't recommend them more wholeheartedly. A true family feeling with a professional outcome.

2  Thank keefus238
Reviewed December 22, 2016 via mobile

Last week I received my second order of shirts and just as the first time all of them are fitting perfectly!

Of course I was a bit skeptical the first time giving 50 Euro per shirt to someone i got to know only 10 minutes ago but i never regreted this decision and the second time it was more like spending time with friends than with business partners.

It is a complete new experience having a professional tailor sitting in your living room, showing hundreds of fabrics, explaining different cuts and collars.

In the end i received the best fitting shirts i ever wore without spending any time in a crowded mall. And now the best thing: the fabrics are in a quality you dont have to iron too much.

All in all i can highly recommed the services of the Two. It won't be the last time i ordered my business wear from them!

2  Thank jfa1510
Reviewed August 13, 2016 via mobile

My boyfriend got a few tailor made shirts from Broadway's exclusive . They were consultative and had a wide range of quality materials to chose from . The shirt surpassed our expectations and my partner receives loads of compliments whenever he wears it . I would definitely recommend Broadway's exclusive to anyone that wants a tailor made outfits.

Kc & Malik

3  Thank Koulthum C
Reviewed August 10, 2016 via mobile

I was in Bangkok for 4 days and came to Broadways exclusive straight after I landed in Bangkok. My friend recommended me this place and did further research on the internet before I choose this tailor. Mr Tony greeted me warmly and genuinely when I entered the tailor shop. He was patient and brought out quite a few textile samples for me to choose. In total, I bought 1 suit, 2 pants and 4 shirts and got all on 4th day with 1 fitting on my 3rd day. Overall, the service. and textile quality were top notch with reliable speed and workmanship.

2  Thank Punjabism