“Very pleased with the service and the quality”

Broadways Exclusive
Ranked #144 of 591 Shopping in Bangkok
More attraction details
Owner description: Suits tailors fashion clothes shirts
Reviewed December 22, 2016 via mobile

Last week I received my second order of shirts and just as the first time all of them are fitting perfectly!

Of course I was a bit skeptical the first time giving 50 Euro per shirt to someone i got to know only 10 minutes ago but i never regreted this decision and the second time it was more like spending time with friends than with business partners.

It is a complete new experience having a professional tailor sitting in your living room, showing hundreds of fabrics, explaining different cuts and collars.

In the end i received the best fitting shirts i ever wore without spending any time in a crowded mall. And now the best thing: the fabrics are in a quality you dont have to iron too much.

All in all i can highly recommed the services of the Two. It won't be the last time i ordered my business wear from them!

2  Thank jfa1510

Reviewed August 13, 2016 via mobile

My boyfriend got a few tailor made shirts from Broadway's exclusive . They were consultative and had a wide range of quality materials to chose from . The shirt surpassed our expectations and my partner receives loads of compliments whenever he wears it . I would definitely recommend Broadway's exclusive to anyone that wants a tailor made outfits.

Kc & Malik

3  Thank Koulthum C
Reviewed August 10, 2016 via mobile

I was in Bangkok for 4 days and came to Broadways exclusive straight after I landed in Bangkok. My friend recommended me this place and did further research on the internet before I choose this tailor. Mr Tony greeted me warmly and genuinely when I entered the tailor shop. He was patient and brought out quite a few textile samples for me to choose. In total, I bought 1 suit, 2 pants and 4 shirts and got all on 4th day with 1 fitting on my 3rd day. Overall, the service. and textile quality were top notch with reliable speed and workmanship.

2  Thank Punjabism
Reviewed August 10, 2016 via mobile

They done black tuxedo for me. Just in 2 days after fitting my suit came out so nice out standing. They come to europe also. I will see you again in october in my home place. Tuk your tea is great. Thanks to all the team in Broadways exclusive.

3  Thank Wander663340