““Top Notch Service and Tailoring””

Broadways Exclusive
Ranked #144 of 591 Shopping in Bangkok
More attraction details
Owner description: Suits tailors fashion clothes shirts
Reviewed August 10, 2016 via mobile

I was in Bangkok for 4 days and came to Broadways exclusive straight after I landed in Bangkok. My friend recommended me this place and did further research on the internet before I choose this tailor. Mr Tony greeted me warmly and genuinely when I entered the tailor shop. He was patient and brought out quite a few textile samples for me to choose. In total, I bought 1 suit, 2 pants and 4 shirts and got all on 4th day with 1 fitting on my 3rd day. Overall, the service. and textile quality were top notch with reliable speed and workmanship.

2  Thank Punjabism

Reviewed August 10, 2016 via mobile

They done black tuxedo for me. Just in 2 days after fitting my suit came out so nice out standing. They come to europe also. I will see you again in october in my home place. Tuk your tea is great. Thanks to all the team in Broadways exclusive.

3  Thank Wander663340
Reviewed August 2, 2016 via mobile

These guys will give you the best piece of the art of making suits! These are incredibly good at doing their work, but even more making the customer happy! I have bought suits from them two times, and the second time was even better than the first time, BRILLIANT! Keep up your work, you are artistic with your work...

3  Thank Dilnawaz K
Reviewed August 2, 2016 via mobile

These guys give you what you want, but even better than you can imagine! They didnt just make good suits for me and my brothers, but they also made the marriage party we were attending even better. They can make anything you want, I am convinced that they are the best tailors you can get!

2  Thank shanawaz97