Okay, let me brief this hotel as the ranking of this hotel in tripadvisor show quite a true rating.
Our stay is in mid of Feb'12. Deluxe type room.
- The hotel has seen as a renovated motel almost all area ie. Lobby, concierge, guest room
- Price is competitive. Good value.
- Good selection of breakfast & quality is good
- Good smile from check-in, restaurant, bell-boy & security services.
- Eventhough the hotel has just been renovated, we have found a lot of mole in guest's restroom.
the facility of restroom is very old and in need to change.
- Check-out is extremely slow. With no other queue or guest, it took us 15 min. to check out for just one room one night stay.
- The area of the hotel is quite remote located from center of bangkok, though it's not far away from 2 big shopping mall, seacon square & paradise park. Again, there's not CBT location.
All in all, a short stay or promotion price stay is okay. But for us, we won't probably come back.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda and Expedia so you can book your King Park Avenue Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.