Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 14, 2012

The tuk tuk service is great to reach sukhumvit rd and the bts nana station. The price is right, rooms are ok but old. Bathroom isn't very clean. Just checked in when I was leaving the manhattan hotel in soi 15. There I had a much beter deal via a major hotel site. I'm only sta ging for 1 night so I don't bot her..

Date of stay: October 2012
Reviewed October 9, 2012

Like the review that I read,wat you pay,wat u get...

Service not bad,location oso good,cause nearest nana BTS,but when we drop from BTS,need to walk quite far to hotel (normally got hotels free tuk tuk)

The room not really good,but still can sleep..

Breakfast ..ahem...can add more choices?coz when I took my breakfast,is juz few choices for us..

Hope can do better...
Thanks.

Date of stay: October 2012
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 17, 2012

Before booking RAL Bangkok, the terrible reviews put me off a bit. But i was very plesantly surprised when my friends and i checked in. Very clean, the Presidential room which can accomodate 4 was spacious and no sign of any insects whatsoever. The breakfast was basic but filling. Definitely worth the money i paid. Also, the location was fantastic. I will most definitely be recommending this to me friends and family and will be looking forward to my next stay here. All those reviewers who said this place was terrible are completely off their rocker. I highly recommend RAL.

Date of stay: August 2012
Reviewed September 10, 2012

My friends and I booked the Royal Asia Lodge as a cheap base for our travels in Bangkok as we had a group of 5. We stayed in one of the Penthouse suites and found it oerfect for our needs. We had adequate sized bedrooms for all of us and a nice a cosy living area with a balcony with great views of Bangkok. This with a kitchen facility which would have been perfect if we wanted to cook anything for ourselves and a fridge large enough to stock a few Changs ;)

location was superb at the end of a fairly quiet street 'by Bangkok standards' with a short walk to the start of the street to get to the sky train or the Patel provides a tuk tuk service back and forth. There were a number of good eateries and bars down the street including 'The White Bar' which we spent many a night enjoying the superb cocktails.

I have travelled to Bangkok a few times and found the Royal Asia lodge for the price paid perfect for our needs, in a quiet safe area with access to the sky train means you can go anywhere wi ease. I would defiantly stay there again.

Date of stay: October 2011
Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank Luke M
Reviewed September 10, 2012

good value for money when you think to stay in a budget hotel at Sukhumvit. Though the hotel is about 5 min walk from the main street but they have a shuttle service to drop you on main road. the breakfast was basic. Do not book any tour from the hotel desk or hire hotel taxi. they charge too much.

Date of stay: August 2012