Location a bit out if the way if you want to walk ( need to walk down a dark street at night but stated here a des times and is safe). A small hotel bug well appointed and very polite helpful staff. Good value for money and breakfast 3/5. I would stay again- good for a long weekend stay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- FuramaXclusive Sathorn, Bangkok encompasses 139 stylishly furbished guestrooms with Wi-fi accessibility on the higher floors. Conveniently located in the heart of Silom and only a three-minute walk to the Chong Nonsi BTS skytrain station, banks, convenience stores and shopping malls are aplenty at this prime area. The boutique-style hotel features posh Deluxe Rooms, Premier Rooms and Suites. Nestled in a peaceful lane, a short stroll leads you to the bustling streets of Bangkok, where you can experience the bustling city life. Banks, convenience stores and shopping malls surround the area. Transportation via the BTS and MRT train systems would be the most efficient way to get around the city - Chong Nonsi and Sala Daeng stations are only three and five minutes' walk from the hotel, respectively. Venturing further out is made simple by using the BTS skytrain - Siam Central station, which is only two stops away, is linked by sky bridges to the Siam Paragon, Siam Centre shopping malls and Siam Square. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your FuramaXclusive Sathorn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Furamaxclusive Sathorn Bangkok
- Furamaxclusive Sathorn Hotel Bangkok