FuramaXclusive Sathorn
$117
$465
$77
Priceline
All reviewschong nonsi bts stationpremier roomquiet areapatpong night marketironing boardlarge fridgegood sizeshower curtainsmall gymminute walksala daengthird floortour deskwalking distanceswimming poolnon smoking roomthe main road
Reviewed October 17, 2012

I had an overall positive experience during my stay at FuramaXclusive. The staff are very friendly and they will always greet you with a smile and greetings. The hotel is strategically located, just walking distance to restaurants, stores and train station. The breakfast buffet is also delicious. :)

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed October 2, 2012

Im not a complainer but this is the worst hotel ever! And it supposed to be a 4 1/2 01star????. Well my agency uses this hotel as its a package deal with ur airfare Agent ranted and raved how fantastic it was. I was booked into a delux room. I was in there 5 mins when I had an asthma attach( haven't had one for ages) luckily I travel with my asthma meds. Gasping for air I when to reception and they 'upgraded' me to a room that was non the better. The hotel was extremely dusty, smelt musty and stunk like (sorry to say) old man. Hotel is in a dingy side street which boasts a huge poster 'Beware of bag snatches'! If u are having surgery at Yanhee hospital then this hotel is hell and gone from it. I would rather sleep on the street than use this hotel again so if ur agency uses them say NO! Hope this is helpful. I wish someone else out there had the balls to tell the truth about this place then I would have saved myself the horror. Ooops forgot to say that my agent called the hotel to give me a message that my surgery was post poned to a much later time but hotel said I wasn't there although I told them in the morning that I was expecting someone from my agency to collect me .

• Stayed: September 2012
5  Thank Katahum
Reviewed October 1, 2012 via mobile

Stayed for 4 days and 3 nites. From de luxe we were upgraded to premier for free as when we came the place is fully booked, The place itself is super clean. Classy furnitures and our bed is king size. Has free wifi and breakfast. Has plunge pool which is fairly just ok. The location is very much near the an MRT station, 4-5 stops away from the malls and shopping district (branded). Overall the place is fabulous for vacation stay.

• Stayed: September 2012
1  Thank enyakiz
Reviewed September 26, 2012

Traveled to Bangkok for a lab equipment exhibition, booked this hotel through hotels.com.
Location - Pretty much centrally located, but very peaceful. A lot of good small restaurants and cafe in the vicinity serving good Thai and International good. Nearest Indian restaurant was also less than 1 km from the hotel. Paid around 300 Bhat from the airport.
Hotel - Very neat and amicably maintained property, I was given a room on the tenth floor (1003). Pretty decent one with good space, a small kitchenette and all the necessary amenities.

Food : Excellent spread in the breakfast, good ambiance. Exceeded my expectation.

Staff : Outstanding, very courteous and professional.

Internet - Free, decent speed.

Would recommend this hotel to my fellow travelers.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank AtulBadola
Reviewed September 22, 2012

Just spent a week here while visiting friends nearby. Initially couldn't find the hotel, so phoned reception, described my location and one of the staff walked to meet me and show me the way.
Room on 5th floor, on the Silom side, nice clean well appointed room, although there is a building site about 6 metres from the balcony where work starts at 0800 daily. Not the hotels fault but if you want to sleep in you have no chance. Used the fitness room and sat by the pool a couple of times between rain showers. Had the breakfast which is a typical Asian buffet three times but didn't eat anything else in the restaurant.Room has a fridge, microwave and an electric hob. Two bottles of water provided free per room daily. Internet is free, wifi only works in public areas but the room has a wired port with an ethernet cable provided, once logged in with details supplied connection is good and high speed. All in All a good stay, close to friends apartment and about a three minute walk to Chong Nonsi BTS station.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the Sathorn Road side, away from the building site.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo