All reviewschong nonsi bts stationpremier roomquiet arealarge fridgeironing boardgood sizeshower curtainsmall gymminute walknight marketbigger roomtour deskwalking distanceswimming poolstar hotelnon smoking roomthe main road
Reviewed August 21, 2012

First time in Bangkok, the hotel is nice and very good value for money. The room was big, unfortunately i got the one next to the swimming pool entrance and it wasn't the best as I couldn't open the curtains or window as people could see inside my room. The service was good and staff was very helpful in giving me direction on how to reach visiting places, temples, markets. The area is full of little restaurants that are cheap and super tasty with real Thai food. Overall a good experience

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed August 10, 2012

We love the complimentary breakfast every morning. Lots of choices, delicious eggs to order, pastries, bacons, japanese rice was a treat! They gave us a free upgrade to a bigger room. I enjoyed the swimming pool; it is small but a nice place to relax. About 5-10min walk to Skytrain. Not many massage options around. Go to the morning market near the hotel. However, the hotel needs some refurbishment in order to stay competitive with other newer hotels.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank garylim007
Reviewed August 7, 2012

I wanted a comfortable place to stay in the Silom area of Bangkok, without breaking the bank. FuramaXclusive delivered. If you know Bangkok and don't mind staying Sois (alleys between the roads), you will be fine at Furama. It's near the BTS, the 7-11 store, and great food and massage options in Silom.
The hotel has large, basic rooms, small pool, and basic gym. One big perk is there is a washer and dryer available in the hotel. Although there are washers and dryers down the block from the hotel for half the price, the convenience of having these in the hotel is worth the price. A load is $1.50 to wash, and $3 to dry. this beats all the outrageous prices hotels charge for laundry. The gym was a disappointment as there was no treadmill and no free weights over 22lbs.
However, at $50/night, breakfast included, this hotel is very good value, so long as you are comfortable not being on a main street.

Room Tip: Ask to have a room not facing the construction site, as the work is 8 am-8 pm.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank Brooklynite_Abroad
Reviewed August 5, 2012

quite a nice hotel, especially for the price paid.

great location - near a station which got us everywhere.

walking distance to the silom road market which was a great bonus, but we didnt find anything to buy there! thailand was a disappointment having travelled around many countries.

hotel breakfast fine, location and service fine, room fine. just simply fine.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 24, 2012 via mobile

I enjoyed my stay at this hotel a lot! If u venture out make sure u have a taxi card with you as it can be hard to find and you may even find some drivers say no to taking you to the hotel. The staff we're amazing and so helpful! We even learnt some Thai language from one of their men. The only thing I could fault was the person cleaning my room didn't restock my toilet paper and so I borrowed some from my friend. The buffet breakfast has a lot of different foods but still has the good old eggs etc if u want those.

• Stayed: July 2012