Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
2,807 results
All reviews thewet pier the river flower market family room busy city grand palace tuk tuk boutique hotel khao san road visiting bangkok street food pn thai soap taxis retreat skytrain
Selected filters
Reviewed May 14, 2010

My wife and I spent several nights at this hotel last year for our honeymoon. We used it as our "base" for our trip around Thailand. This is the best place to stay in Bangkok. The area is authentic and puts you right in the middle of Thai culture. The food is awesome and they have a full service expresso bar. Breakfast each day was amazing. I really can't say enough good things about this place.

Would recommend to anyone.

Date of stay: March 2009
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
PN-family, PN family at Phranakorn-Nornlen Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2010

Dear Bpapau ^_^
Hope you're doing well. It seem so long that you have staying with us, by the way thank you for your review. Yes, Bangkok is the best place for being a base of your trip in Thailand, Now our place having a new coin washing machine and dryer machine for guest to do their own washing. Which cost 40THB per 10 Kg. for washing and 60 THB for 30 mins dryer. Also free luggage storage till your next return to us. Hope this will be great for your trip next time you visit us too.
Having a slow life ^_^

Reviewed May 6, 2010

We checked into Phranakorn-Nornlen after a stressful time trying to get home during the European volcano crisis. It was one of those lucky finds. After travelling up form Hua Hin and discovering we couldn't get a flight we were left feeling helpless at the airport. The girl at the travel desk gave us a booklet listing hundreds of hotels - with no travel books to hand we felt clueless. First response was to go for the safe 5-star number - but as soon as I saw the website for this hotel. I knew we had to stay there. And my instinct was right. Tucked away in a charming corner of Bangkok is a wonderful authentic oasis of calm. Every detail is chosen with love and care for those that stay there.. Apple Macs nestle alongside homely cushions and wonderful vintage finds (a designers heaven) The staff are superlative - nothing is too much trouble. Food is wonderful And as for the ginger tea. You won't find a better cup. The roof terrace over looking the Golden Buddah was our favourite spot to enjoy a sundowner...Just thinking about Phranakorn_Norlen makes me smile. My big regret is that we left so early in the morning I didn't get a chance to leave a big, big thank you to all the lovely staff. Miss you all.

Date of stay: April 2010
1  Thank judemark
DonaldPNBangkok, PN Family at Phranakorn-Nornlen Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2010

Dear Guests, thank you very very much for your comment...it represents all of your feelings which really make us sooo happy! It's also great to know that you arrived home safe and well. How was the trip in Hua Hin? We hope you enjoyed that..please be our friend in Facebook if you have account :) Stay in touch!!!

Reviewed May 5, 2010

Our experience was a good one! We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the hotel and the staff were really friendly and helpful towards us. For a cheap rate, we got more than we expected. The hotel is clean, equipped with all the right equipment, i.e. fridge, water, tea and coffee, dyer and safe. There was also free internet. Highly recommended for a quiet and peaceful sleep after a long night of partying.

Date of stay: March 2010
  • Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Guests, thank you a lot for your comment...we're happy to know you enjoyed staying here. You had a funny party and long sleep, we just wonder if you had time for breakfast?? lol Please revisit us once you get chance to travel here again! Have a good day!

Reviewed May 4, 2010

We stayed in this hotel every time of our trip to Bangkok.This hotel make me feel like I stay at home. The PN staff were extremely good with my son.We loved every minutes there.Highly recommended for family with children.

Date of stay: December 2009
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
DonaldPNBangkok, PN Family at Phranakorn-Nornlen Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2010

Good Day! Thank you very much for your comment, we miss Changnoi and his family soooo much. We hope you guys enjoyed the trip in the south of Thailand and also enjoy the weather in Perth now =) Please revisit us again when you back Thailand, wish you all the best from PN!

Reviewed April 22, 2010

I stayed at Phranakorn Nornlen on either side of a two-month trip around SE Asia. I chose it as a place to recover from and prepare for 30 hours traveling to and from the US East Coast, and it served it perfectly. The hotel is an oasis of calm, with its lush, leafy courtyard, phenomenal staff, super thai massages, and world-class smoothies (seriously, don't miss out on these). The environment is so chill that its easy to just while away the day, without even wanting to enter the mayhem of Bangkok!

It's not right in the center of town, but that's a good thing - who wants to be in the center of town anyway? With tuktuks and taxis all over, it's better to be in the cool and comfortable place.

Only downsides: beds are a bit hard (but hey, it's Asia) and rooms are simple, but it's fine. Absolutely the best hotel I found around my SE Asian travels, and I can't wait to go back!

Date of stay: April 2010
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
DonaldPNBangkok, PN Family at Phranakorn-Nornlen Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 5, 2010

Thank you very much for spending time for this review, we're so happy to know you love our smoothies! We hope next time you can revisit us in a different season, you then can try other Thai fruits as we have the smoothies menu seperated by seasonal. We wish you have a goos health and wealth...please stay in touch!