Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 11, 2011

First of all, I appreciate it for upgrading my room without any additional cost.

Although the furniture were rather oldish, I had a pleasant stay. The environment of the rooms were cozy and really soothed me after having a long day.

I liked it that the swimming pool was big and opened until 10:00 PM. Therefore I could have a dip in the pool and swim a bit before going to bed. For me, that's a very nice thing after having a long day.

I also like how the windows are wide that I can get a large view but that can also shut tightly that I don't need to be bothered by the hustle and bustle right below me.

Location speaking, Omni Tower is very strategic.

The last but not the least, from the bottom of my heart I thank Mr. Danis from the tourist information desk at Omni Tower. He saved my day when the driver I had booked in advance to bring me to Khao Yai did not show up. He drove me back and fro to Khao Yai with a discounted price from what was on their price list. He also confirmed for me that my tour at PB Valley Vinery was kept by calling PB Valley without me requiring him so. He gave me a bottle of green tea. He helped explained to the Bangkok Bank staff when I wanted to exchange money, again without me asking him. Mr. Danis simply made my stay at Omni Tower, and in Bangkok in general, perfect.

Room tip: The floor in the dining room and kitchen felt rather slippery sticky. Like when you've spilled something oily but not cleaned perfectly.
Date of stay: September 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank automidori
OMGM, General Manager at Omni Tower Sukhumvit Nana By Compass Hospitality, responded to this reviewResponded September 15, 2011

Dear automidori,
Thank you for your time sharing comments over Omni Tower. We are glad that you have an enjoyable stay with us. We apologize for oily on floor and have brief staff concern to be more careful and do the best in cleaning. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.
Best regards,
Kotchapol Nelson
gm@omnibangkok.com

Reviewed September 5, 2011

I stayed at the Omni Tower twice in Septemberr 2011. I have been a business traveller and have stayed in many different hotels in Bangkok over a 6 year period. The rooms with 1 bedroom at the Omni are very large, comfortable and represent excellent value. The location is perfect for an ex-pat or tourist alike, expecially in terms of security, skytrain, shopping, restuarants, entertainment, airport, etc.
The booking & check-in service is seamless. All of the staff are excellent and friendly.
I only wish that I had "discovered" Omni Tower 5 years ago.
I will definitely stay at Omni Tower again.

Date of stay: September 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Terry W,
Thank you for staying with us and also your time sharing comments over Omni Tower. We appreciate your comments and are glad that everything at Omni is at ease for you. I have shared your comment among the staff to keep up all good work. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.
Best regards,
Kotchapol Nelson
gm@omnibangkok.com

Reviewed August 15, 2011

I was there with my son and his girlfriend. The only thing that was nice about our room was the size. It was a kitchenette with a separate bedrrom. The rest was not good at all. The street is very strange, with tons of vendors of cheap stuff all over, dirty eating joints and loads of prostitutes and what they call lady-boys. The hotel lobby is dark and very rundown. The room is dark, gives you a feeling of not being clean, stuff looks dirty (especially in the kitchen). We had to have them change our sheets again, bcs the ones they put on the beds were horribly dirty. The shower faucet had a problem: water did not mix, it was either very hot or just plain cold. We asked for them to fix it.. They didn`t. We asked them again. The guy that came tried very hard not to understand that we did have hot water, but that it was only plain hot, no matter how much we used gestures and even the faucet itself to demonstrate what we meant. People at front desk are not very friendly and never smile. Breakfast is OK and just that. Skimpy. And it was only included one day of our 4 night stay. Beware of taxi drivers around hotel! Also never take a tuk-tuk, we were told. And don`t be surprised if you see older men taking young prostitutes to their rooms when you ride the elevators.... common thing to see in that place.

Date of stay: August 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
4  Thank DameDeBronze
Reviewed July 30, 2011

A popular hotel with middle eastern clients who made up 60-70% of those we saw, but you still get bacon for breakfast! Reception staff are excellent. The higher rooms have a good view over the low number Sukhumvit Sois. Plenty restaurants, bars, massage parlours, shops all within walking distance. The rooms are a little tired - you get what you pay for - frayed curtains, dated furniture, worn lamp shades, but everything in our room was clean, and worked; no smells or curious noises; and the staff could not have been friendlier. Although we didn't use the swimming pool, it looked okay, although you'd probably have to choose your time. The massage parlour across the way was homelier, and a lot friendly than the two slightly dodgy looking places on the ground floor of the hotel building. The Seven Seas Fish Restaurant, three minutes walk along the soi, was outstanding. Breakfast, included in the price, was served by an outlet on the ground floor, and was ordinary. Even though you did get bacon!

Room tip: Go for a high floor. Better view.
Date of stay: July 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Neil H
Reviewed June 23, 2011

This place is purely functional with a large enough room with a kitchenette. The good part is they threw in a free half day trip of the temples and the palace. The room and the washroom were clean and all basic stuff were provided. The hotel has a small coffee and food place - no ambiance stuff, but just provides you food when you are hungry. Plus there is a small departmental store inside. The best part about the hotel is that it is in the Sukhumvit area, the heart of Bangkok, and that you can explore the whole place on foot. There are awesome food places and bars/pubs in all the Sois and a happening nightlife all around.

Date of stay: April 2011