Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 24, 2019 via mobile

I’ll keep it short but not sweet: incredibly unfriendly staff, broken tv, broken a/c, toilet wouldn’t flush, sink clogged, almost no water pressure and the list goes on and on. There are a lot of places in the world where this hotel wouldn’t be allowed to continue operating.

Trip type: Traveled solo
3  Thank Runner8888
Reviewed July 12, 2019

We stayed here for 7 days and 6 nights. Amenities which were mentioned on MMT were missing and I tried to explain this to the staff but they were unable to get me. You need to learn their broken English to explain.
cleanliness 9/10
staff 7/10
food 6/10
amenities 5/10
location 9/10

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Iamiffu
Reviewed July 11, 2019

I booked this hotel specifically because I needed parking and entrance & access to the hotel by car was fine.
First impressions are, someone obviously hates using electricity as the bottom floor is extremely dark and the reception was not sign posted well.
Check in was fine. The first room I had was on the 4th floor with a view out over the city. This room was relatively clean but everything seemed old including the décor and simple things like the phones. After a few hours, the oldish air conditioner started to make some very loud & interesting noises.
The trip slid backwards when I returned to the hotel late in the evening to find the fridge, where I'd stored items, wasn't working. Rang reception and asked for a new fridge ( the fridge was a small bar fridge). The obvious alternative was for the staff to come and take my items, store then safely then sort out the matter in the morning.
The hotel solution, after loud voices and a visit to reception was for me to pack up everything and move to a different room, around midnight.
I searched every where for the light switch tat turned off the room lights and had to sleep with those on. The cleaning staff had to pull the bed away from the wall by 30cms to show me the switch.
The room I was given 301, had an impressive view of the wall of the next building and was right beside the swimming pool. The shrieks and squeals of children woke me at 8am.
The TV did not work and the bathroom tiles had a very interesting black mould on them. The toilet let out a high pitched wail when it was flushed, but the rest of the room was clean but old.
The only other highlight was losing the air conditioning because it had frozen, but there was no one available to fix it for 4 hours.
The final straw happened when I left and went back to pack up the car. One side was covered in a rust coloured stain which came from a drain pipe from a broken air conditioning unit - that was part of room 301! Nobody bothered to tell me or suggest I move the car and when I mentioned this, I simply got a shrug.
This should have been a great place to stay, given the location but turned out to the be the worst I've stayed at in more than 30 years of travelling to Bangkok.
What made this stay seem worse was the next hotel I used, was 400 baht per night cheaper and 1000% better in every respect.

Room tip: find another hotel
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
3  Thank hoges1959
Reviewed June 10, 2019 via mobile

My friend and I used the taxi service provided by the hotel to go to the Grand Palace thinking it would be more reliable than other taxi services. However he said there was a road block and wouldn’t be able to drop us off right outside of the Grand Palace so said we’d have to take the boat which cost us 1600 baht all together plus a 30 baht “landing fee” just to get off the boat! And it ended up leaving us in the middle of nowhere we were completely lost and there was nobody around to help us, so we then had to get a taxi to the Grand Palace and there was no road blocks whatsoever. We then complained to the manager who gave some pathetic excuse and didn’t even apologise. It was a ridiculous con and there was nothing done to help us like a reimbursement.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
4  Thank emmawelshh
Reviewed May 29, 2019 via mobile

Royal ivory hotel is a good budget hotel on soi 4 in nana area.its around 500 mts from nana plaza and 1.5 km from nana bts station. Rooms r very spacious and clean bathroom.but bit old building.receptionists is decent but the bell boy is very rude and arrogant.have kettle and safe in room.rooms r cleaned daily.very quiet area from nana plaza. 7/11 nearby. Guest r allowed free if u stay single.they gave me early check-in. Changed the room next day because aircon was not working properly. Don't forget to tip the cleaning lady.they r always smiling and wishing u

Date of stay: May 2019