This hotel is the kind of place in Bangkok that you walk past and see old guys drinking beer at 8 am in the morning.The breakfast is ok the room is very worn.One of the drunks that was slurping up a brew at breakfast to us it was a favorite place of soldiers during Vietnam War .I think some of the never left the place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located walking distance to Bangkok’s Central Business District of shopping malls, office buildings, dining and entertainment outlets. Royal Ivory Bangkok also offers a free shuttle service to Nana Skytrain station, Queen Sirikit National Convention Centre and Benjakit Park. Royal Ivory offers three types of rooms; Superior, Deluxe and a Presidential Suite. Rooms are contemporary in design with tea and coffee making facilities, satellite and cable TV, internet connection, a kitchenette (deluxe only) and more. The Presidential Suite has two bedrooms, a lounge with Plasma TV, dining area for 6 and more. Other facilities of the hotel include a swimming pool and a restaurant where you can enjoy a delicious meal, play a game of pool or watch a football match on the wall-mounted TV. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HostelWorld, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Royal Ivory Sukhumvit Nana By Compass Hospitality reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Ivory Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- Royal Ivory Hotel Bangkok