A very good resort, stayed there three days with a family of four. This is a good choice for budget travelers. Service: 9/10. Food: 7/10. Cooling: 10/10 (very cool and pleasant.). Free WiFi. The fridge is very good and cold. Breakfast was great and it was kind and honest staff at the resort. I had lost my iPhone 4 in the resort. After one hour bellman came and gave it to me, a very good man. Love this place. There is also an internet cafe at the front desk. Simple and good for me to access the internet anytime.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located walking distance to Bangkok’s Central Business District of shopping malls, office buildings, dining and entertainment outlets. Royal Ivory Bangkok also offers a free shuttle service to Nana Skytrain station, Queen Sirikit National Convention Centre and Benjakit Park. Royal Ivory offers three types of rooms; Superior, Deluxe and a Presidential Suite. Rooms are contemporary in design with tea and coffee making facilities, satellite and cable TV, internet connection, a kitchenette (deluxe only) and more. The Presidential Suite has two bedrooms, a lounge with Plasma TV, dining area for 6 and more. Other facilities of the hotel include a swimming pool and a restaurant where you can enjoy a delicious meal, play a game of pool or watch a football match on the wall-mounted TV. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Royal Ivory Sukhumvit Nana By Compass Hospitality reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Ivory Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- Royal Ivory Hotel Bangkok