Have stayed quite a few times here ,but this time was a little disappointed . The bedrooms are lovely and big and have a small kitchen area with microwave but this area needs a refurb and redecorate the window blind was dirty and broken, the bedroom curtains were full of water mark stains and hanging off there hooks ,of which we hooked back up ourselves ,the aircon unit was not up to standard .The shower room needs updating with a more powerful shower .We were on the 4th floor and had to go downstairs to get any signal for the I pad ,but on the last day it was working much better we had spoken to the manager about it and he said he was hoping to improve it so maybe this had been done.Although we have a few grumbles about this hotel it is always busy ,it is convenient for the sky train and shops ,we have always found it a safe area to be in ,and of course it is a reasonable price for a stay in Bangkok, just needs a little bit of a tidy up in places .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located walking distance to Bangkok’s Central Business District of shopping malls, office buildings, dining and entertainment outlets. Royal Ivory Bangkok also offers a free shuttle service to Nana Skytrain station, Queen Sirikit National Convention Centre and Benjakit Park. Royal Ivory offers three types of rooms; Superior, Deluxe and a Presidential Suite. Rooms are contemporary in design with tea and coffee making facilities, satellite and cable TV, internet connection, a kitchenette (deluxe only) and more. The Presidential Suite has two bedrooms, a lounge with Plasma TV, dining area for 6 and more. Other facilities of the hotel include a swimming pool and a restaurant where you can enjoy a delicious meal, play a game of pool or watch a football match on the wall-mounted TV. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Cancelon, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Royal Ivory Sukhumvit Nana By Compass Hospitality reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Ivory Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- Royal Ivory Hotel Bangkok