I was very pleasantly surprised by the quality of the Royal Ivory given the price. I've stayed at a number of the hotels in Nana, and found this discounted hotel to be the best in its class. The king size room was large, clean and nicely decorated in a sort of 'rustic-Thai' style. The breakfast buffet, at least the Thai dishes portion, was absolutely delicious; the 'continental' dishes seemed very average (pancakes, french toast, little hot doggy-things, ham slices, and an 'egg bar' with made-to-order eggs), but I stuck with the Thai and was stoked. Definitely worth adding the breakfast coupon deal to your reservation. I'd definitely stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located walking distance to Bangkok’s Central Business District of shopping malls, office buildings, dining and entertainment outlets. Royal Ivory Bangkok also offers a free shuttle service to Nana Skytrain station, Queen Sirikit National Convention Centre and Benjakit Park. Royal Ivory offers three types of rooms; Superior, Deluxe and a Presidential Suite. Rooms are contemporary in design with tea and coffee making facilities, satellite and cable TV, internet connection, a kitchenette (deluxe only) and more. The Presidential Suite has two bedrooms, a lounge with Plasma TV, dining area for 6 and more. Other facilities of the hotel include a swimming pool and a restaurant where you can enjoy a delicious meal, play a game of pool or watch a football match on the wall-mounted TV. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Royal Ivory Sukhumvit Nana By Compass Hospitality reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Ivory Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- Royal Ivory Hotel Bangkok