The Rambuttri Village Hotel is huge, but it's set back off the street with the plaza up front so very little street noise makes it back there. I walked in around noon and got a room with no booking. My single room was simple and clean and only 600 baht ($20 CAN/US). I felt comfortable there as a solo female traveller.
-The room was clean and well kept.
- For me, the hotel was surprisingly quiet, and with the A/C on I couldn't hear anything outside my room.
- The bed was comfortable.
- The A/C worked well.
- There's a small bedside safe.
- The pool was nice but really crowded the day I checked it. (I only found one pool.)
- There's a place to store bags downstairs next to reception @20 baht per day. You can store bags there for weeks if you like.
- The location is really nice, (I always stay in this area and behind the temple when visiting BKK).
- The reception staff is typical Bangkok staff, they aren't friendly, they don't smile, but to be honest - I don't really care. They have a huge job filling the rooms of this huge hotel.
I might stay here again, I might check around in the same area and try something different, but it's a nice option to have. You could do much worse.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, HostelWorld, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rambuttri Village Inn & Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rambuttri Village Inn And Plaza
- Rambuttri Village Inn & Plaza Hotel Bangkok
- Rambuttri Village Hotel
- Rambuttri Village Bangkok