“Japanese : it's worth a visit”

Ikki Japanese Restaurant
Ranked #6,144 of 10,686 Restaurants in Bangkok
Cuisines: Japanese
Neighborhood: Sukhumvit
Neighborhood: Sukhumvit
Belluno, Italy
“Japanese : it's worth a visit”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 5, 2014

Bangkok offers so many possibilities to try out different cuisines ... especially Asian food of course. Last night I come across this small Japanese restaurant located in a narrow Street, but just 100 metres from Phrom Phong BTS Station ( Sukhumvit Line ). A cosy and quiet place with not too many tables. I appreciated the fact that after my order I had to wait for half an hour before getting the food : that means they cooked it properly ! I really enjoyed my Tenpura, then a tasty Sanma no shio yaki ( small fish ) followed by a tendon ( cooked in a clay pot ). All perfect accompanied by an Asahi super dry. I forgot to tell you that I paid a very reasonable bill for the food I get. I suggest you - once in Bangkok - to pay a visit to this restaurant and then ... let me know your own personal opinion.

• Visited February 2014