Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 2, 2016 via mobile

Stayed in this hotel for a night on 24 Aug during the summer promotion deal for 1600b/night excluding taxes.

Check in was quick and was honoured my request of high floor /non smoking room.

Room was clean. A/C & wifi works well.

Walking distance to the nearby Nana station was 10 mins away.

Housekeeping staff & reception staff were friendly.

One of the reception male staff offered his assistance to bring my heavy shopping bags up to my room due to wet weather.

Extended check out till 2 pm was granted. Checkout out was fast.

Many food stalls, 7-11, Boots Pharmacy, pubs and massage parlour nearby.

Will definitely stay here again.

Trip type: Traveled solo
Bussara N, Front Office Manager at Citadines Sukhumvit 11 Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2016

Dear Geust,

Thank you for your email date 2nd September 2016.

We are delighted to note that most of our facilities and services met your expectation. Your positive feedback will certainly encourage the team to go the extra mile in serving our residents better.

We trust, you had a pleasant trip home and look forward to welcome you back to Citadines Sukhumvit 11 Bangkok, again soon.

Kind regards,

Reviewed August 29, 2016

the reception is very unfriendly, housekeeping is very late sometimes, the most disappointed thing is my clothes drop down from the window onto the platform on second floor, it's outside the window of another apartment, I negotiate with reception to retrieve my clothes, but the reception says I can only get back my clothes after the checkout of the guest in that apartment, but the guest is a long-term one, it's very ridiculous!!!!
improve the service of reception, on my checkout day, I wait for a long time to transact my check out, but I need to catch up my flight, and the bill list is incorrect, one dinner cost exist, but I don't have dinner at all!!!!!

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed August 27, 2016 via mobile

This place is probably the best value for money in this area and is of a pretty good quality

I'd personally found the beds in the two rooms I stayed in too hard for me but I know many like hard beds so that's just my preference

The staff were nice and helpful when I had an issue with my aircon - they quickly transferred me to another room with no fuss

There is a good sports bar attached to the hotel that is great for watching any sport - we watched the Australian football and they put it on a screen with volume for us and we're very accommodating

The place is full accessible for wheelchairs - including the bar

The price is good value and Soi 11 is probably the best Soi around the Sukhumvit area

There is another Citadines in Soi 8 which across the other side which is a much quieter street and would be a good alternative for those looking for a much less busy street

Plenty of street food and good food and drink options around here

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Bussara N, Front Office Manager at Citadines Sukhumvit 11 Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2016

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your email date 27th August 2016.

We are delighted to note that most of our facilities and services met your expectation, especially our location. Your positive feedback will certainly encourage the team to go the extra mile in serving our residents better.

Pertaining to the bed, our Housekeeping Manager's attention has been drawn to improve on the condition. We apologize for your inconvenience caused.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed August 27, 2016

Big clean rooms, friendly helpful staff, good sense of customer service, nice views and good appliances in the rooms. Well located and many facilities available. We had a very good and relaxing stay here.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Mr. Mantis,

Thank you for your email date 27th August 2016.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed August 21, 2016 via mobile

Decided to stay there to be close to Bumrungrad hospital and was not disappointed. Overall length of stay was 10 days. It is a services apartment with very professional service as part of the Ascott group. Stayed in a 1 b/r deluxe. Gets a bit noisy at night due to a number of clubs and bars so if you are planning on taking 1 bedroom then try taking it on the west side: below or above 519 as there is not much noise there. The studio apartments are not an issue for noise. The breakfast was great served downstairs at Mulligans the Irish Pub which never gets closed with all the sports games you want to see live. I would definitely go back on my next trip due to the service and proximity to all the malls and restaurants. BTS Nana is walking distance too.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Bussara N, Front Office Manager at Citadines Sukhumvit 11 Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2016

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your email date 21st August 2016.

Kind regards,