Asia Herb Association Spa Auberge Eugenia
$318
$253
$465
  • Pool
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed March 17, 2013

We stayed for 3 nights here and we simply love the place. Every nook and corner of the place is beautifully decorated and it just feels like home because it's so comfortable. It's about 20 mins walk to BTS but the good news is they provide free tuk-tuk ride. If all else fails, the butler will actually hail a cab for you. Service was superb and courteous with a smile.

Breakfast was amazing. You get to select based on the menu provided under different categories- healthy option, oriental etc. We chose egg benedicts, healthy oats, American breakfast and French toast with maple syrup during our stay. Every breakfast came with a set of fruits, yoghurt, croissant with butter and juice should you wish.

Room was spacious, four poster bed was comfortable and clean, came with welcome fruits, cookies and coke in the minibar. Nice touch.

The spa was good too! Another plus point.

A true colonial charm.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Eugenia-HM, General Manager at Asia Herb Association Spa Auberge Eugenia, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2013

Dear jan1ce_csh,

You are you very much thanked for your kind words complementing The Eugenia’s superb and courteous service with a smile and amazing breakfasts.

The staff and I are always trying to pleasurefy our guests (whom we feel as special “family”) to the utmost.

We are hoping that you will soon return to us like a long-time guest, and we will have the honor or serving you again!

Kindly contact me directly by e-mail if desire more communication or have questions—will always be happified hearing from you! gm@theeugenia.com

The entire Eugenia “family” team and I are eager to please and are looking forward to serving you and your friends again soon!

Reviewed March 6, 2013

I had not expected to love Bangkok so much but after spending 2 days and 2 nights at the delightful Eugenia Hotel I have to say that I am pleasantly surprised. The Hotel has an olde worlde charm that is simply fantastic. You would never know that you were staying in downtown Bangkok, such is the old fashioned, colonial influence in this hotel.

The rooms are just lovely. We are staying in the Sawasdee Suite - complete with 4 poster bed and claw foot bath and a gorgeous outdoor balcony area. The pool area does not get a lot of sun, so the pool is quite cold, but it is still a lovely place to sit for a pre-dinner drink.

Breakfasts have been very nice, substantial but not over the top. We will dine in the restaurant tonight - the menu looks to be delicious.

Staff at the Eugenia are wonderful and today arranged a tour of the Bangkok canals for us - they have been most helpful and accommodating during our stay.

I would not hesitate to recommend this quirky but delightful hotel to my friends and family - just far enough from the hustle and bustle but still close enough to all that is going on in Bangkok.

Room Tip: Sawasdee Suite was lovely.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Eugenia-HM, General Manager at Asia Herb Association Spa Auberge Eugenia, responded to this reviewResponded March 8, 2013

Dear AussieTravellers264,

My staff and I thank you greatly for appreciating The Eugenia. We are all ways trying to please and when reading that we have helped you enjoy we are fulfilled.

Happified that you found The Eugenia, its staff, rooms, location, ambiance and food to exceed your anticipations. We are continually trying not only to exceed our guests’ expectations but continually improve.

Thank you also for saying that your will not hesitate to recommend our quirky but delightful hotel to your friends and family.

We are hoping that you now feel like a member of The Eugenia “Family” and will come back and stay with us again soon.

Please feel free to contact me personally on gm@theeugenia.com if you have any further comments, questions or suggestions for our even greater improvement.

Reviewed March 6, 2013

I just had a dinner in the restaurant. I tried some pasta, salad, as well as wine. Every tastes was excellent.
And I have to write about the very nice and warm atomosphire. It's like a gorgeous privete room! We could relax a lot as we were in my room. (maybe more than that!)

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
Eugenia-HM, General Manager at Asia Herb Association Spa Auberge Eugenia, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2013

Dear Ryo,

You are much thanked by me and our staff for your kind words about our restaurant and its “very nice and warm atmosphere” where “every tastes … excellent”.

Our chef’s pride and joy is pleasurefying your pallet with exciting cuisine.

Yes, your comment about our restaurant being a “gorgeous private room” is exactly what the staff and I strive to create because each of our guests in our restaurant and hotel are special and deserve their own special place in the hustle wondrous Bangkok.

Kindly know that you are our special guest and are welcome again to visit us and enjoy our tasty dishes, special wines and tranquility often.

Please feel free to contact me on gm@theeugenia.com if you have any further comments, questions or special requests—for example a private party for you and your friends.

Reviewed February 26, 2013

Nice hotel, feels like 'home'. Good atmosphere, nice rooms, very friendly, good food, very good spa with massage.
Michel, the manager, is very friendly and helpful with tourist information.
Lots of nice restaurants near the hotel.
Monorail nearby.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Eugenia-HM, General Manager at Asia Herb Association Spa Auberge Eugenia, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2013

Dear Linda K,

Your kindness in commenting so positively on your stay is very much appreciated—Thank You!

All the staff thinks of our esteemed guests as family and strives to please as if you are visiting “home” on a special occasion.

The spa is particularly attentive to please all our patrons with famed authentic Thai massage.

Please feel free to contact me on gm@theeugenia.com if you have any further comments or questions. You will always be WelComed “home” again in The Eugenia Hotel & Spa!

Reviewed February 25, 2013

I spend 5 days here in februari of 2013. Hands down one of the most relaxt and ambiatic hotels I have ever visited. The Cononial interior is extraordinarily well sought together and feels like it has been there forever, even though the hotel is just short of a decade old.
The staff is really nice and very friendly. It is a magnificent environment to work in, so I can only imagine were their ethic comes from.
The in house spa is worth visiting. A most refreshing Thai massage after a long trip was soothing and very welcome!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Eugenia-HM, Manager at Asia Herb Association Spa Auberge Eugenia, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2013

Dear tgeraedts,

Thank you for taking your time to write such an amazing review of our hotel.
We indeed want to transport anyone back in time to the era of the olden generation and colonial times the moment the person walks through our door. I am happy to know our decor and theme is successful.

I have encouraged my team and the Spa team with your kind words to keep up their good work in assisting our valued guest as much as we can.

Thank you once again and please do not hesitate to contact me at am@theeugenia.com should you come to Bangkok again.

Till then, take care and send our well wishes to the entire crew.

Best regards,