“Wonderful Stay, Good Value for Money!”

Grande Centre Point Hotel Ploenchit
Ranked #151 of 868 Hotels in Bangkok
Bern, Switzerland
“Wonderful Stay, Good Value for Money!”
Reviewed November 20, 2013

I was in BKK for business and found this beautiful hotel, so convenient in terms of location, beautiful rooms and very friendly staff. Just two minutes walk from BTS Ploenchit, it is such a wonderful bargain. I highly recommend it.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Tharapiyut B, Resident Manager at Grande Centre Point Hotel Ploenchit, responded to this review, December 2, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for your positive comments on your recent stay with us. We are delighted to learn that you had a enjoyable overall stay with us .We will be sure to share your praise with our Centre Point Ploenchit team, they will be very to hear your comments.
We look forward to welcoming you back to Centre Point Ploenchit in your next visit in Bangkok.

Resident Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (143)
  • Arabic first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Hong Kong, China
Reviewed November 12, 2013

We have 6 family members to stay in this hotel for 3 nights in a 3-bedroom suite, and four of us are seniors. Before the trip, I have emailed the hotel to help on the birthday cake preparation for my mom's 65-year birthday. I have received the reply from the Deputy General Manager and was informed a fresh fruit cheese cake will be provided freely on our check-in date. Besides, early check-in is offered for us as well.
Moreover, we have reserved the airport pick-up car from the hotel and the hotel welcoming staff at the airport & the driver both are very nice too.
My mom and all other family members enjoyed the staying in this hotel very much, every staff of this hotel is very friendly and helpful.
The suite is clean and comfortable. Location of the hotel is very close the BTS station, just few minutues walk only.
We will stay in the same hotel for our next visit definitely.
Thank you again for all of the staff from this hotel.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank HicksK
Tharapiyut B, Resident Manager at Grande Centre Point Hotel Ploenchit, responded to this review, November 19, 2013
Dear Valued guest,
Thank you very much for your kind support Centre Point Hotel Ploenchit. It is absolutely great to know that you enjoyed your stay with our accommodation, limousine pick up airport service, location and services of our staff especially , Miss. Chanasda, Duty Manager that we have created memorable hotel experience,
Your praise will serve to motivate all of us further as we strive to provide the best possible experience to all of our guests.
Thanks again for sharing your wonderful experience and we look forward to welcoming you back to Centre Point Ploenchit, for your next visit in Bangkok.
Portsmouth, UK
Reviewed November 7, 2013

I picked up a late notice special offer that was stated as 50% off standard room rate, and included breakfast and unlimited internet.

Great location (just opposite Plaza Athene) and close to BTS station.

Internet was reliable and fast.

Room great, with mini kitchen and big bathroom.

Breakfast tasty and adequate. I would stay again if the price is right !

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
Dear Valued guest,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay with us. We are extremely grateful to you for taking the time to leave the kind review of your stay. We are delighted that you are happy with our accommodation, restaurant, facilities, and location.

Thanks again for the great review and we look forward to welcoming you back to Centre Point Ploenchit in the near future.

Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Reviewed November 3, 2013

I was in Thailand on business so added a few days to relax at the end, so I am reviewing the hotel both from a business and a leisure perspective. The hotel is quite central and only being a short (2-3 mins) stroll from the BTS made comuting to business appointments easy and later to shopping malls a Breeze.

I had two rooms, business paid for one and I paid for the other, both were immaculate and serviced well. The view from the 22nd floor was breathtaking.

The breakfast was very good and the floor staff kept my coffee cup full which is no mean feat in the morning. I wish I had been there longer to try the lunch and dinner menus. Next time!

One particular staff member deserves a mention, Mikky, she was brilliant, pointed me in the right direction everytime and nothing seemed to be too much trouble for her. An absolute jem!!
I will definately use the hotel again be it business or a weekend away.

Room Tip: Room at the front caught the sun, a little hot mid day but delightful early morning and evening.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Tharapiyut B, Resident Manager at Grande Centre Point Hotel Ploenchit, responded to this review, November 7, 2013
Dear Valued guest,

Thank you very much for sharing your wonderful experience. It is pleasing to hear that you were satisfied with our hotel guest room, location, restaurant for breakfast and service of our staff . We certainly appreciate your compliments in regards to our Guest Service Executive staff especially, Khun Mikky's performance would be shared with our team.

Thank you for your kind support and we look forward to welcoming you back to Centre Point Ploenchit in the near future.

Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed October 27, 2013

I booked this hotel as I wanted a larger than standard room. The sister hotel that I usually stay at had closed their pool for renovation and in Bangkok there's nothing like a refreshing swim on a hot day. I booked through the hotel's own website and got a deal where I paid for a deluxe room but received a one bed suite. Upon check-in the price was wrong but this was quickly rectified when I showed my booking confirmation. They also require a deposit of THB 1000 per night which is not clearly stated on their website (or I didn't read it properly). In the end, they just charged my credit card for the full amount of the stay and no deposit. When I got to my room, it was great, nicely laid out and plenty of space ... but the balcony overlooked a monstrosity of a building site. I went back to reception (this was now 9pm) to ask if there were any other options. I was shown 3 other rooms and chose 711 which was on the front of the building, facing Wireless Road. Nice outlook from the balcony but oh so noisy at night from traffic noise. I tried for 2 nights and then asked if I could move. Very graciously, they moved me to a 2 bedroom suite (2601) at the rear of the hotel on a very high floor! Wow! These rooms are amazing. Loads of space, 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, kitchen. It was just fantastic. I am very grateful. The staff in the hotel always made eye contact and greeted you. The gym is excellent, very well appointed. The pool is lovely although noisy at the moment due to the construction next door. The location is great, a 3 minute walk to Ploenchit BTS station, and close to a supermarket, 711 and coffee shops. Breakfast is fine, enough choices and freshly cooked eggs. I really enjoyed my stay here, just be aware of construction and traffic noise when being allocated your room. I will definitely stay again.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Dear Valued guest,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience on our Tripadvisor. It is great to know you had a pleasurable stay with us. We are glad our accommodation provided you with the comfort and convenience you needed. Your positive note about our staff friendliness and helpful would be shared to our team. We are delighted that you had an overall wonderful stay with us. I appreciate your comments and keeping Centre Point Ploenchit in mind for your next visit to Bangkok.

Bangkok, Thailand
Reviewed October 24, 2013

We booked a room asking for a high floor and a quiet side of the building. They gave us a superb one bedroom apartment - must be 60 m2 with a balcony on the nineteenth floor for the amazing price of 50 quid a night !

This has to be the best hotel deal I've ever had. Nice breakfast to - which isn't always the case in Thailand. Highly recommended right next to Ploenchit Sky-train..

Room Tip: Good views on the road side.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Andy G
Tharapiyut B, Executive Assistant Manager at Grande Centre Point Hotel Ploenchit, responded to this review, October 29, 2013
Dear Vauled guest,

Thank you very much for sharing your enjoyable experience at Centre Point Ploenchit with our Tripadvisor . We are all very glad to learn that you enjoyed your overall stay with us, especially our guest room, breakfast, facilities and location next to Ploenchit Sky train, We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to give your positive comments on your rent stay with us and we would like to take this opportunity to express our sincere thanks for your kind support and look forward to welcoming you back to Centre Point Ploenchit ,for your next visit to Bangkok.

Executive Assistant Manager
Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia
Reviewed October 23, 2013

We have stayed many times in Bangkok and this was by far the best value and the nicest room for the money. The balcony was great and a good place to unwind with a cocktail after a day of walking about. The little kitchen / dining / laundry made a nice convient accessory to have for off hour snacks and such. The suite was very well equipped with nearly every anemety. The pool and gym design was nice with well kept facilities. There was good security and never the feeling safety uneasiness. The BTS is at the corner so access to the whole city is right there. I say that I will most definantly stay here next time I'm in Bangkok.

Room Tip: Get a corner suite and a lot of the time no AC is needed from the cross breeze.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Valued guest,
Thank you very much for your positive comments on your recent stay with us. We are delighted to learn that you had a comfortable stay with us and enjoyed our guestroom, facilities, and location.
I take this opportunity to express our sincere thanks for your kind patronage and we look forward to welcoming you back to Centre Point Ploenchit for your next visit to Bangkok.

Executive Assistant Manager