Lowest prices for your stay
$57
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
$56
Hotels.com$57
Trip.com$58
FindHotel$48
1,845 results
All reviews wireless road central embassy mall bts station bedroom suite small kitchen washing machine walking distance swimming pool higher floor balcony shopping microwave taxi thai
Selected filters
Reviewed July 26, 2012

We stayed a week back 2 days in Centerpoint wireless road, (choose this hotel as this one was my company preferred hotels to stay in BKK) needless to say the time we spend (though little-most of time spend in shopping!!!) in the hotel was enjoyable. It has nice lobby, interaction with staff very pleasant, more conveniently located, walkable distance from Phloen chit BTS & Central mall, few kms away from SIAM / MBK / Platinum / Pantip / Pratunam...what else a shopaholic cpl require more...

We would certainly visit again.

Date of stay: July 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank r_v_k_v_k
bunphot b, Resient Manager at Grande Centre Point Ploenchit, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2012

Dear r_v_k_v_k

It is always our pleasure to know that the guests enjoy their stay at Centre Point. Your compliments do encourage us to deliver the best service here.

Lot of our guests stay here because their company choose for them. Many of them return on their own trip. We always welcome them no matter what channel they are from.

Recently we arranged to have a walking map provided in the lobby. Our guests can take it for free. I hope this will benefit to those who love shopping and eating outside.

I will looking forward to welcome you and your family again in the near future.

Best regards,

Reviewed July 5, 2012

Travelling as a family with 3 children, it is very hard to find the combination provided here. We had a huge room, which is actually more like an apartment with 2 bedrooms, living room and kitchen - lots of space for everyone. The location is excellent, the pool is great, the gym very well equipped, the breakfast had everything you would want and finally the staff is very helpfull. We have stayed a few other places in Bangkok before, this is our new favourite!

Date of stay: July 2012
Trip type: Traveled with family
3  Thank GeorgeDenmark
Management response:Responded July 6, 2012

Dear GeorgeDenmark and family

Thank you so much for choosing Centre Point as your second home. I am more than happy to hear that you like our hotel. We started our business as an executive serviced apartment. That's why the huge room is one of our strength. After transforming ourselves into a hotel, we found that our combination here has attracted so many travellers.

Your positive feedback will be extened to all staff and I believe they will be delighted. The word unbeatable you gave make us so proud but we will not stop developing our service. We will try as hard as we can to maintain our good performance here.

Lastly I would like to thank again for giving us a chance to serve you while you are in bangkok. I am really glad that we are one of your favourite.

Best regards,

Reviewed June 14, 2012

I've just returned to what is about my 10th visit to Centrepoint Wireless Road, and it still is one of the best hotels I've stayed in worldwide. I travel in Asia, Europe and South America for business on a limited budget, and nowhere else have I found the combination of huge rooms with very comfortable beds, large well-appointed bathrooms, balconies with outdoor furniture, outstanding gym, pool and sauna facilities, free wifi and free breakfast, especially not for what you pay here. The staff are still friendly as ever, and the hotel being set back from the road makes it an oasis in a frantic city. I've recommended friends to stay here and have always been thanked for it. My favourite place to stay in Bangkok, if not the world.

Room tip: Note the hotel no longer serve alcohol, but there are two 7-11s very nearby.
Date of stay: June 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank porkpiegaram
Management response:Responded June 28, 2012

Thank you very much for your kind compliments. We Centre Point Hotel&Residence Wireless Road are delight and gain more power to provide the best service and room to you. Wishing to see you again in your next trip.

Reviewed May 17, 2012

We got a room from 29th floor and the bed was covered with rose petals. Room was sooooo nice it was hard to leave to go shopping or see the city. Best of all was the amazing view! Staff was really friendly. We also enjoyed pool area. Everything was very clean and neat. I will definitely recommend this hotel!

Date of stay: February 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 8, 2012

1st time staying here (we're normally at Centrepoint Langsuan). Great location, its just next to Phloenchit BTS which is 2 stations away from Siam BTS (westwards) & Asoke BTS (eastwards).

Buffet breakfast was great with some variations to the menu.

Staffs were helpful with directions and provided assistance with luggage. Complimentary coffee & tea at the lobby.

Aircon compressor next to the balcony was abit noisy, so it did'nt encourage me to sit in the balcony for long.

Date of stay: May 2012