Lowest prices for your stay
$93
Hotels.com$109
Trip.com$118
Hurb$125
1,018 results
All reviews amazing gym bts station spacious room sathorn concierge train kitchenette siam
Selected filters
Reviewed September 3, 2011

My friends and I prefer staying here for what it has:
- Convenience with skytrain stations nearby, plus short transfer to the river pier.
- Rooms are spacious, comfortable bed, designed as apartment, suited for long stay guests. The apartment gives you everything you need like being at home: for cookings, laundry. ect.. High quality bath gel & shamboo.
- Nice pool with tents around where you can enjoy your drinks during a sunny days ; easy access to the big gym.
- Breakfast is good (but a bit into Chinese), staffs at breakfast restaurant are attentive, well serve.
- Front Desk staffs are efficient, quick.
Anyways, there should be something special for recognition return guests.
Recommend for : family, business, long stay.

Room tip: The rooms which are overlooking the garden provide you the view of green park plus lively city view.
Date of stay: February 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed August 31, 2011

I travel to BKK virtually every month for business & usually stay in upscale hotels.
Some time I stay in upscale service apartments if I require bigger room.
I have stayed few times in Ascot service apartment hotel in Sathorn location.
Hotel location is very good just on the main road therefore very convenient but some what crowded and noisy location.
It has all basic amenities, very clean lobby, rooms but no balcony in suites.
Buffet breakfast is just medium quality however food is good.
Hotel has Japanese restaurant and one multy cuisine Restaurant however within 10 minutes by taxi are some upscale restaurants/bars..
I would particularly mention that staff is very arrogant and almost all basic requests are also not accepted. Basic attitude of management is not good.

Reservations and check in are also not handled well.
I would not recommend this hotel to businessmen or families due to service quality, no balcony and crowded location.

Date of stay: May 2011
Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Surender-India
Jason C, Residence Manager at Ascott Sathorn Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2011

Dear SurenderBombay_India,

Thank you for your feedback on Ascott Sathorn Bangkok, it is always a pleasure having you with us and look forward to your next visit. I would like to take this opportunity to inform that we do have some residences with balcony's but it is dependant on the type - such as 1 Bedroom or 2 Bedroom and they are subject to availability so it is recommended to put a request through when making a reservation. With regards to your experience with the staff at the property, I appreciate your comments and would like to reassure you that this is certainly not the norm here at Ascott Sathorn; and will address this with the team accordingly for any lapse in service delivery provided. We look forward to your next visit with us.

Thank you and regards.

Reviewed August 26, 2011

comfortable room with good facility, clean and clear everyday. all staff shows hospitiality with smile.

Date of stay: August 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed August 21, 2011

Stayed in Jan 10 but wasnt an option for that so put Sept! (sorry!)
Came to Bankok for a friends wedding and someone else in the Wedding party said they were staying here so they booked us a room too, it was great. From the moment we stepped in everyone was friendly and all the staff knew which rooms we were all staying in.
The restaurants were great and had good food and very reasonable prices indeed.
The central location was pretty good as well.
We would stay here again for sure & would recommend it to friends.
For the price we paid we had a large room & bathroom, lounge & kitchen, it was really a home away from home and so much better than just a hotel room .... when we went to pay the room I thought they had made a massive mistake and uncharged us, but how wrong I was! good wrong though.
They had lovely l'occitane products in the bathroom and my husband even asked if he could buy the soaps if they had them in a larger size as he couldnt find them anywhere and they were quite happy to sell them to him but they only had the little ones.... good service ... cannot fault anything there

Date of stay: September 2010
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 11, 2011

My girlfriend stayed here for a long weekend and truly enjoyed it. We had a two bedroom suite that had a nice kitchen.

we very much enjoyed the big and comfortable bathroom as well as the comfortable couch in the living room.

We ordered from the room service menu several times and always enjoyed the food, especially the Japanese food.

Date of stay: November 2010