Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.com$124
Hotels.com$124
Trip.com$124
Travelocity$124
Agoda.com$118
ZenHotels.com$2,811
1,018 results
All reviews amazing gym bts station spacious room sathorn concierge train kitchenette siam
Selected filters
Reviewed August 31, 2011

I travel to BKK virtually every month for business & usually stay in upscale hotels.
Some time I stay in upscale service apartments if I require bigger room.
I have stayed few times in Ascot service apartment hotel in Sathorn location.
Hotel location is very good just on the main road therefore very convenient but some what crowded and noisy location.
It has all basic amenities, very clean lobby, rooms but no balcony in suites.
Buffet breakfast is just medium quality however food is good.
Hotel has Japanese restaurant and one multy cuisine Restaurant however within 10 minutes by taxi are some upscale restaurants/bars..
I would particularly mention that staff is very arrogant and almost all basic requests are also not accepted. Basic attitude of management is not good.

Reservations and check in are also not handled well.
I would not recommend this hotel to businessmen or families due to service quality, no balcony and crowded location.

Date of stay: May 2011
Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Surender-India
Jason C, Residence Manager at Ascott Sathorn Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2011

Dear SurenderBombay_India,

Thank you for your feedback on Ascott Sathorn Bangkok, it is always a pleasure having you with us and look forward to your next visit. I would like to take this opportunity to inform that we do have some residences with balcony's but it is dependant on the type - such as 1 Bedroom or 2 Bedroom and they are subject to availability so it is recommended to put a request through when making a reservation. With regards to your experience with the staff at the property, I appreciate your comments and would like to reassure you that this is certainly not the norm here at Ascott Sathorn; and will address this with the team accordingly for any lapse in service delivery provided. We look forward to your next visit with us.

Thank you and regards.

Reviewed August 26, 2011

comfortable room with good facility, clean and clear everyday. all staff shows hospitiality with smile.

Date of stay: August 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed August 21, 2011

Stayed in Jan 10 but wasnt an option for that so put Sept! (sorry!)
Came to Bankok for a friends wedding and someone else in the Wedding party said they were staying here so they booked us a room too, it was great. From the moment we stepped in everyone was friendly and all the staff knew which rooms we were all staying in.
The restaurants were great and had good food and very reasonable prices indeed.
The central location was pretty good as well.
We would stay here again for sure & would recommend it to friends.
For the price we paid we had a large room & bathroom, lounge & kitchen, it was really a home away from home and so much better than just a hotel room .... when we went to pay the room I thought they had made a massive mistake and uncharged us, but how wrong I was! good wrong though.
They had lovely l'occitane products in the bathroom and my husband even asked if he could buy the soaps if they had them in a larger size as he couldnt find them anywhere and they were quite happy to sell them to him but they only had the little ones.... good service ... cannot fault anything there

Date of stay: September 2010
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 11, 2011

My girlfriend stayed here for a long weekend and truly enjoyed it. We had a two bedroom suite that had a nice kitchen.

we very much enjoyed the big and comfortable bathroom as well as the comfortable couch in the living room.

We ordered from the room service menu several times and always enjoyed the food, especially the Japanese food.

Date of stay: November 2010
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank arizonaac
Reviewed August 7, 2011

My husband and I were assigned a one-bedroom apartment on a high floor. Although we can see that the place was not as new as other service apts we stayed in before (eg Fraser Suites Sathorn), the place was spacious and comfortable. It has a "homey" feel - very nice. Kitchen was well-equipped.

Check-in staff were professional but not that warm. The doorman who greeted us on arrival and took us to our apt was very friendly. Breakfast restaurant was nice and spread was good enough. The pizza place by the pool at top of building was quite nice in the evening - cool & breezy place to chill out, although the pool looked a tad old. We booked the place at a special promotion rate -- good value for money. We'll come back again. Liked the free internet access!

Ascott was about ten min's walk to Chong Nonsi BTS - OK for evening but quite a sweaty walk in the day. We actually walked to Silom for dinner once - took us 30 mins (non-hurried pace). There's a Somboon Chinese restaurant about 20 mins' walk away from Ascott (near Siliom). Nice, reasonably priced Thai-Chinese food - very popular amongst locals & tourists.

Date of stay: April 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear MLYang,

Thank you for your review of Ascott Sathorn. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and took the opportunity to dine at both Violet Cafe and Aldo's by the poolside. With regards to your comment on the condition of your apartment, I am pleased to inform you that we do have an ongoing program of refurbishing various aspects of the residences in place which will carry us through 2012. I was also pleased to read that you did enjoy the walk from Silom which is also something I do myself as it is the perfect way to discover the best local eateries in the area. I look forward to welcoming you back to Ascott Sathorn.

Thank you and regards.