“Great food, generous portions and very reasonable price”

Food Republik Siam Center
Ranked #504 of 12,404 Restaurants in Bangkok
Cuisines: International
Neighborhood: Siam
Neighborhood: Siam
Reviewed July 2, 2018 via mobile

Stumbled across this place as we were roaming through the shopping center. The Tom Yam soup was yummy and butger and fries were rewllt good. Pretty cool place!

Reviewed May 20, 2018

Had chicken pad thai and mango sticky rice and both weren't very good. I've had better at food courts outside Thailand. Won't be returning.

Reviewed May 20, 2018

My experience at food republic was overall good I wanted something Indian and I got the same of moreover my choice

Reviewed May 11, 2018 via mobile

Tom Yam River Prawn at Siam Centre Food Republic has the best Tom Yam Kung Noodle Soup. This stall was already rated good by Roger Wu!!! So I ordered the Tom Yam Kung Noodle Soup. It was soooo creamy. So Tom Yam Kung Lovers must try!!!

1  Thank RamaKin88
Reviewed April 19, 2018 via mobile

Having been to Bangkok on many occasions we are familiar with the food courts, or so we thought. Having been disappointed with the drop in quality at an old favourite, Pier 21, we visited/revisited many options. To our surprise the quality and breadth of options here at the Siam Centre exceeded expectations!!

It’s now installed itself as one of our favourites for a quick, great value Thai lunch !!

There’s something for all to enjoy, I recommend adding it to your list !!